Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ

Published November 8th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ. The LORD says that in the end, many false teachers will rise, darwin, muhammed and even your own bobby. I will not be swayed because i have met God. God warns that you cannot explain spiritual things to mortals because they don’t understand them. When you accept God, you are entered by the Holy Spirit of God Himself. That is why i cannot ever be convinced of your fruitless lies. I have personally seen the great power God commands. I will continue to log onto this site for a long time now. For if even one soul be saved while i am here, well in good deeds, none is greater. The LORD is my shield. I will never be convinced by words because words are not as powerful as actions. God has granted me great faith and understanding and as long as the earth endures i will fear no evil for God is with me. You will call me stupid and you will mock me, but unless you become as powerful as Holy Yahweh overnight, and then share a portion of that power with me so that i may never die, i will not be fooled. For the whole world will HATE you because of me-Jesus to His followers- I beg thee to end this, then you will see and and the Truth will shine like 1000 suns. May the Lord Jesus rule over God’s people forever Amen.
-Christian

385 Responses to “Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ”

1 2 3 45
  1. Paul says:

The “LORD” and/or “God” do not exist. And you are a gullible little twerp.

2. Kamran says:

We can only hope that his noodly appendage can reach his delusional soul.

RAmen.

3. daqq says:

If god wants everyone in heaven, why doesn’t he show himself? Or, do something cool, like, make all the stars on the sky form into a text “There is a god, and the church that is right is ” . Oh, and which of the tens of thousands branches of Christianity is the right one?

Requiring totally blind faith, and then punishing people for not accepting arguments like “It’s true, cause it’s in the Bible” with eternal damnation is… well… he’d have to be a real asshole.

4. ET, the Extra Terrestrial says:

You’re beginning to bore me. You give no evidence in support of your claims, yet you continue to insult us and condemn us in defiance of and in direct contrast to the xian doctrines of tolerance and love. If anyone in this exchange is damned, it is you, mister christian.

RAmen
    ET

5. David says:

Hello, my name is David, it means “beloved”, but I don’t ever feel the need to point that out to people. I WAS going to call you stupid and mock you but you cleverly diffused that rebuttal. Regardless of what you believe, I think you have completely missed the point of what the Flying Spaghetti Monster is all about. I’m not about to preach my values onto others, so if you don’t understand the FSM then I hope you feel content in your ignorance of the bigger issue at hand.

-David
    AKA Science H Logic

6. Captain Parrot says:

Astounding, hate mail that is almost grammatically correct!

7. David says:

Oh yes, I forgot to say, it is highly offensive you think people on this site need saving. Some horrendous atrocities have occurred over time because people think another group need saving just because their way of living isn’t the same.

8. son of the ugly one says:

may I ask where does the Lord speak of Darwin? All in all this post is a crock, but at least you are civil about it. You didn’t use the “F word” once. you parsed your post well but one would wonder why if you are smart enough to do these things did you miss the entire point of the site?
    It seems to me that your goal of converting us back to christianity is nothing but arrogance. It just goes to show that you are part of the problem that we are opposing, to wit: the christian mindset over everything.

1 2 3 45