Halloween Missionary

Published November 3rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

1.jpg

2.jpg

These are pictures of me in my Halloween costume. I wore this all day Halloween, up to the university and to work, carrying my copy of the gospel and several pamphlets for the faith spreading the word to anyone who would hear me. My little FSM touched many people and ensured that I got plenty of grog.

RAmen.

Peace and Long Life,
Zane

8 Responses to “Halloween Missionary”

1. BlackBard says:

Ahoy Zane,

That be mighty salty, mate. Thar be a special place for you next to the beer volcano and a special stripper when ye get thar. Yaarrr!

RAmen

2. Lizzie says:

Has anyone ever told you that you look like the Soup Nazi?

3. Pope Pixel I says:

I was a pirate for Halloween, it was much fun!
    RAmen and Aaargh matey!

4. ArthurDental says:

Is there a manual of sorts on how to create stuff like this? I’m not good with the arts so it’d be nicer if I can just buy them!

5. Weezle says:

Zane, you are truly inspiring.
    RAmen brother, may the sauce be with you.

6. Zane says:

@BlackBard: Thank ye fer yer kind words. I be lookin’ forward to the wonders of the beer volcano and I sure gots me a special request from the factory. Yarr!

@Lizzie: No, no they haven’t, but that may have something to do with the fact that I usually shave. Hopefully I look a little less Soup Nazi-like when I’m clean shaven.

@Pope Pixel I: Arrr! Welcome to the club me hearty! I be willing to share a toast over a pint of fine grog anytime.

@ArthurDental: There is an idea for creating an FSM in the Gospel but I didn’t use it. My FSM was pretty easy to make. I got a some pipecleaners, white was all I could find so I tried to dye them yellow using food colouring. That didn’t work like I’d thought it would since the colour faded as soon as they dried, but it actually worked out better, leaving it just tinted yellow with splotches of concentrated colour here and there. Then I painted a couple styrofoam balls to look like meatballs. Then I used one pipe-cleaner to skewer the two balls and serve as the framework upon which I put a pipecleaner bent in half for the eye stalks and weaved the rest of the pipecleaners in to form the noodly appendages. Lastly, I used a glue gun to stick the eyes on and to solidify the back on core of him. If you want I could probably write up more detailed instructions.

Peace and Long Life,
    Zane

7. Dan says:

Take a look at http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6257

8. Marcus Aurelius says:

I like how the FSM rides shotgun on your shoulder. :)