fsm oil painting

Published November 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

fsmoil.jpg

Inspired by a vision of the FSM, Pastafarian Lucky created this beautiful oil painting.

34 Responses to “fsm oil painting”

1. darkstar says:

Planetary nebula I meant! OOPS! :)

2. Kadlekins says:

Dude. Shut the hell up. You say we have no lives and we’re all bad people for believing in the Flying Spaghetti Monster (All Hail His Noodliness) and yet you keep coming back to our website, our sacred place of self-discovery with our Lord, and mock us. I don’t go to churches and insult people, so for the love of the Flying Speghetti Monster, just shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out.

RAmen.

3. Christian says:

I told you you would mock me when you heard this. Christ is coming. You can yell you can scream and you can shout like a child that He isn’t real, but it still won’t stop it from happening. Also, Michelangelo wasn’t gay, and the fact that he was well paid doesn’t mean he didn’t do it out of love of the LORD God. As to me speaking “medieval”, Old English was a much more poetic language, and therefore far more useful in invoking the powerful emotions employed by the writer. Just ask any shakespear expert. May the Lord Jesus rule over God’s people forever Amen.

• Keith says:

All right: you say that the end of the world is near. When is it due as I want to know when to put a paper bag over my head? People have been saying that the end is nigh every time Halley’s comet has appeared. Some have said that the end is nigh every time the pope farts. It hasn’t happened.

• Danimal says:

When Christ does come I bet it will sound something like this:
      (Christ bursts through the door)
      (Heavy Cuban accent) Christians! I’m home! You got some splaining to do!
      May the FSM rule over intelligent people forever RAmen.
      Danimal

4. billy wright the "crazy artist" says:

The compliments of this amazing painting have turned into attacks against an ignorant raving christian! Fellow Pastafarians, do not stoop to their level! Lucky you’re painting is excellent and groovy! Pastarfarians, keep your minds and keyboards on the excellent and groovy parts of life, not on the opinions of a silly christian!

5. billy wright the "crazy artist" says:

IGNORE THE cHRISTIAN!!! Focus on Lucky’s excellent and groovy painting.

6. Normal says:

Beautiful! I would like one for my house, how much?

7. darkstar says:

Christ is not coming. You can yell, you can scream, you can shout like a child, but I promise it is not happening. Don’t worry, no one is trying to stop it because fairy tales don’t happen in reality, so it’s pretty much an oxymoron. And yes, we will continue to mock you since you can’t seem to get enough of it. Please do us a favor and disappear to the hole you came from and thump your bible with someone who cares.

8. The ghost of christmas pudding says:

Woah Cristian (#13 and 19) calm down. You’re the one whose gone looking for trouble, not us. Look, I’m not the one interrupting a church service and insulting God, throwing things at the priest, singing off-key and all that. Man, I thought God was supposed to love and forgive EVERYONE. Not just people who belive in christianity, cathlocism, anglicanismyness etc. If god does exist and armaggedon comes I guess I’ll just say “oh, well, sorry god I guess you do exist” or something along those lines. Live and let live, man.

RAmen.