fsm spotted in wine glass

Published October 30th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

fsmwine.jpg

I was sitting out last weekend enjoying a nice glass of wine when I looked into the reflection of my glass and noticed an image of His Noodly Appendage staring back at me. I think you can make it out but it becomes so much clearer when you zoom in. I’m glad I could catch this on photo so that we can all share in his glory.

RAmen.

Ashley Ray

33 Responses to “fsm spotted in wine glass”

1. Christian says:

Behold the power of the One True God.

O ye of little faith, where is thy science now! You have made a mockery of learning, and destroyed the only way science could improve our lives. You have betrayed sciences foundations, and cursed the Knower of all things.

Everything there is true and historic. Evolution is fake, God is real, and right after you read this your going to be very pissed off.

May the Lord Jesus rule over God’s people forever Amen.

• Atsap Revol says:

Hey Christian,

Behold the power of the One True Flying Spaghetti Monster.

O ye of big fat misguided faith, where is thy creationism now! You have made a mockery of the ability of the human brain to reason, and brainwashed young minds to accept your dogma. You have betrayed human progress and rationality with your phony statements.

Nothing of what you believe is true or historic. Right after I read your rant, I wasn’t pissed off, I just felt sad that people like you would like to inflict your false paradigm on the rest of us.

May the Lord Jesus be kept in your church and in your home, please spare us from your unwelcome missionary work.

RAmen,
      AR

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

\\Behold the power of the One True God\\

Where?!? OH! I blinked. I must have missed it. Have it do it again, but this time have it tap me on my shoulder so I don’t miss it again.

2. Marcus Aurelius says:

That photo is most clearly undoctored, more proof of the Noodly Creator! w00t!

3. Dan says:

Beth (#12) – What do you believe? Which of these are less likely;
    Human virgin birth?
    Water into wine?
    We were created by a god who looks like fying spaghetti and meatballs?
    Walking on water?
    Resurrection from the dead after 3 days?
    A god that is his own father?
    A god of love that took the first born son of every Eygption?
    A god who loves us all equally but still makes racial judgements on Eygptions?

Christian (#14) – You make me smile with your misunderstandings. Carbon 14 has a half life of 5730 years. It decays to half this amount after this time. It’s because it decays we can use it to date organic compunds up to 60,000 years old. Try reading more science and less scripture, you’ll sound a lot more intelligent. Open your mind to the truth, it’s currently lost in lies.

4. Sally G says:

Christian,
    I am glad you are following Christ individually, and not as part of a denomination, as denominations do, indeed, dilute the word of their gods. (There are no denominations, to my knowledge, in the FSM religion). Still, that does not keep you immune from falling under the spell of those creationists passing themselves off as scientists. What is divine may be explained divinely, such as the reported appearance of the beloved FSM in a wineglass, or the reported visions of Christian saints. What is scientific fact, however, cannot be changed by will. As I’ve heard said, I believe in a political analysis, “You can have your own opinions, but you can’t have your own facts.”

5. tim the enchanter says:

well is it not obvious that FSM is the allmighty himself? Called ywhw by the early jews perhaps and recognized by mongols as the sky. Is not evolution a process of blood sacrifice which led to us and leads beyond us? Christianity is not monotheistic cos they believe in one god that is three gods and one god of evil. There is only one who is all that is and was and is to come. Noodly appendages or cheesy ground beef holiness- he is that- he is pirates and the pirated. Speaking of pirates, is somalia some kind of holy land by spaghetti logic?

And muhammed’s tombs is also empty- Genghis Khans tomb can’t even be located although “they” know where his estate is on which he was buried.

6. John says:

good good

7. Epoxy Floors : says:

Corning made wine glasses seem to be the best! they are tough and have great designs `

8. Polyethylene says:

those thick and heavy borosilicate wine glasses are the best but they are very expensive “`~ :’: