this is one of the dumbest

Published October 28th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

this is some of the dumbest shit i have ever seen. You have a game for your church you are totally and utterly retarted dud-duh-DUR!! i haven’t laughed this hard in a while so i thank you dumbshits who believe this for entertaining me

P.S. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha fuck you guys but thnx for the laughs

-nirvana

72 Responses to “this is one of the dumbest”

1. sooshi says:

Does anyone else find it interesting that a post like this could have been written by someone calling themselves “Nirvana”?

Who wants to take bets the name has been taken from the grunge band, without actually knowing what the word means. Kurt would be embarrassed for you sunshine, I’m certain.

This whole hate mail page should be linked to the word irony in the Oxford English Dictionary.

2. st. pastabeard says:

This guy needs to take his meds. Or maybe some pasta.

3. Concerned says:

I have been reading this idiotic shit spew for a while now and I finally decided to comment.
    This is just absurd.
    This religion is obviously a spoof, or joke for the less-abled monotheists out there.
    The fact that you fools take it so seriously and are so offended concerns me greatly.
    Being an athiest, I know the facts.
    I know that there is literally no evidence of any religion (logical that is).
    I also know that this religion is made only to point out the stupid faults in the other religions.
    Since you babbling retards with your angry hate mail seem to take this so seriously I have a few words of wisdom for you-

1. Q. YOO IDIOYTA EAT UR GOD?!?!?! LOLOLOLOL
    A. Communion. The practice of eating Jesus, and drinking his blood.

2. Q. I HOPE YOO ALL GO TO HELL!! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    A. Hell is non-existent, a place made up by the same ass hole who wrote the bible.

3. Q. YOO HVAE NO PROFE!
    A. Neither do you, this religion is as much realistic as yours.

4. Q. U CNT C UR GOD! HOW DOO U NO HE IS SPAGEETI
    A. You are an idiot. But i will grace you with an answer in question form.
    How do you know your god is a “he”?

5. Q. YOO HAVE NO EVIDENCE LOL!
    A. Neither do you. In fact the only thing there is evidence of is evolution.
    Therefore creationism is illogical and ridiculous, just like your hate mail.

By now I believe you all have a general idea of the horrible state humanity is in. I will not say I want all of those who are religious to die, or to experience some “Slow Painful Death” as stated by one of the fools, but I will say I can only hope that some event changes the way in which you idiots think to something logical and less hateful.

And with much pride (even being athiest and not believing in FSM) I can say:
    rAmen!

• Danimal says:

I imagine a “Slow Painful Death” to be living 80 years of your life believing fairy tales you were taught as a child but as you grow up slowly realizing in your heart of hearts they aren’t true but being unable to let them go because you community would ostracize you and you fear the reality that is the alternative.

• Atsap Revol says:

Danimal,
        I’m 77 years old and grateful that I was never taught ‘fairy tales” as a child. My life has been fulfilling and filled with friends and family. When I croak, I’ll have no regrets. The reality that is the alternative to bliss in heaven should not be feared, but I have noted that some of the most fearful people are the very religious. Maybe they are afraid that they will spend eternity in hell if they haven’t achieved salvation. Better to spend one’s time actually living than to spend it preparing for and fearing death.
        RAMEN

4. carnaporto 2011 says:

Love it men, write some more of that stuff! Hilarious.

5. rude-boyardee says:

it is not our position to prove to these antipastos that the FSM is the one true creator. whether or not they believe is irrelevant to them ultimately being touched by his noodly appendage.

“…if some people don’t believe in me, that’s ok. really. i’m not that vain..”
    FSM 1:1

RAmen

6. Ritchi says:

thats the way i feel about the church.

7. jimmy choo handbag says:

The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod’s. It works well, but isn’t as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that’s not an issue, but if you’re planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod’s larger screen and better browser may be important.

8. pow mia flags says:

I agree with your points , wonderful post.