this is one of the dumbest

Published October 28th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

this is some of the dumbest shit i have ever seen. You have a game for your church you are totally and utterly retarted dud-duh-DUR!! i haven’t laughed this hard in a while so i thank you dumbshits who believe this for entertaining me

P.S. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha fuck you guys but thnx for the laughs

-nirvana

72 Responses to “this is one of the dumbest”

1 2 3 9
  1. Ron says:

……we have a game for our church?

2. Zane says:

What’s wrong with having a game? Is it because any game that featured the cruxifiction of Jesus would be horribly depressing and boring? So because Christianity doesn’t have anything that really works for a game we can’t have one?

Oh, and by the way. Christianity DOES have several games, (The Bible Adventure Series for the NES, Super 3D Noahs Ark [a port of Wolfenstein 3D for the SNES], Left Behind: Eternal Forces, Guitar Praise, and Captain Bible in Dome of Darkness just to name a few) problem is those games all SUCKED. Our game is fun and addicting, with music that you can’t get out of your head.

RAmen

Peace and Long Life,
    Zane

P.S. @ Ron #1: Yes we have a game. You can find it here:

3. Zane says:

What’s wrong with having a video game? I bet you consider Christianity a real religion and it has games [Bible Adventures (for the NES), Super 3D Noah's Ark (a Wolfenstein 3D port for the SNES), Left Behind: Eternal Forces (PC), Guitar Praise (PC), and my favourite name for a christian game ever: Captain Bible in Dome of Darkness (released in '94, unknown system, but available online still)] the trouble is that those games all sucked. At least we have a cool game with catchy music.

RAmen.

Peace and Long Life,
    Zane

P.S. @Ron #1. Yes we have a game. It’s on the worship screen.

P.P.S. Sorry if this ends up being a double post. My first attempt at a post didn’t appear as “awaiting moderation” like it usually does so I assumed it fell into the internet ether.

4. billy wright the "crazy artist" says:

nirvana must have thrown a tantrum because he got a bad score on Flying Spaghetti Monster The Game. Nirvana, remember: Don’t try to convert the school administratorsm, they’ll take time away from you.

5. Zane says:

RAmen.

Peace and Long Life,
    Zane

P.S. @Ron #1. Yes we have a game. It’s on the worship screen. Then go to FSM the game.

6. Dan says:

Nirvana – live up to the definition of your name and unbinding the fetters of the mind. Open yourself to his noodleyness and feel his love. The Flying Spaghetti Monster has no problem with pirates of the same gender getting it on, so if you want to fuck us guys, join the ride – we’ll make you laugh and cry. Yarrrrr

7. Aesi says:

…You’re called Nirvana…

8. Ron says:

OK, OK. I should have been clearer with my question. I know we have a game for OUR religion, but I believe Nirvana was saying we have a game for A religion. Now, the whole enterprise may be a bit silly sometimes, but I don’t think that makes it a game.

Thanks to everybody who pointed me at the Worship page, much appreciated.

1 2 3 9