This is a complete mockery of god

Published October 12th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

This is a complete mockery of god. You all are going to hell for that.

-T

290 Responses to “This is a complete mockery of god”

1. Dave says:

wow ur a retard… this entire religion is a mere joke made up by someone looking to get his shits and giggles. love how christians damn everyone to hell but say god forgives all sins. total hypocrassy. and we are better than jehovahs witness because we are funny and dont go door to door trying to convert people… OMFG i wanna try to convert people to my religion!

2. Jesse says:

Don’t believe that a being that loved you would burn you in hell for slight mistakes then.

3. Garrick McElroy says:

Jake #238

E-mail me at kanastag@comcast.net. If I were to say what I wanted to you, it would not get posted.

If you think that is circular logic, you are an idiot. It’s called CARBON DATING numbnuts. Someone said this before me, but I feel the need to emphasize it. In carbon dating we use that carbon inside the fossils/ground (can’t remember which, I’m only 15, hormones and whatnot making me forgetful), we can tell how old it is by how much carbon there is. We know how much carbon is supposed to be in it, and then we use half-lives to tell how long it has been there. A half-life is how long it takes for half of the carbon to wear away. Say it’s 50 years, after 50 years only 1/2 the carbon is left, after another 50, only 1/4, another 50, 1/8. That is not circular logic, that IS SCIENCE. If I didn’t explain this correctly I hope someone after me will do a better job.

To the OP:

Forgive me for not making you first, but I feel that Jake is more of an idiot than you are. Perhaps once you realise how incorrect your xtian ways are, you will in fact forgo (sp.) cursing altogether. Calling people names is in no way how you get people to listen to you. It, in fact, makes you seem even MORE moronic than before. And yes, that is what we believe. Maybe you should stop believing that some, if I may quote you, “asshole” was the son of God, and performed miracles. It is my belief that everyone he hung around were potheads, and only thought they saw him doing these things.

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you wish to ask a question or two, or just discuss the existence of the FSM, you can reach me at kanastag@comcast.net

4. Garrick McElroy says:

#267 Spaghetti Wester

That may have been the most amazing quote ever. I think I love you.

5. g says:

#222 Christian

Maybe you should read about Einstein. He theorised that Energy could be converted into Matter, and vice versa. Blam.

6. Chris says:

I love you too. Thank you for not praying for us.

7. CrudOMatic says:

“”"P.S Don’t even think that a Damned spaghetti thing made-up by an asshole will save you.”"”

…and a dirty desert Hippie nailed to a lowercase T can? I trust FSM more than your FAKE god – one who says he is love, but then proceeds to lay waste to millions and show what a TRUE monster he is…

8. Jee Dee says:

“Don’t even think that a Damned spaghetti thing made-up by an asshole will save you.”
    Don’t worry, I won’t. I haven’t made up anything for it to save me from, so I’ll just depend on logic and reason for now.
    Cheers