Obama *not* raised Christian

Published October 23rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

*** Breaking ***

obamapirate1.jpg
Presidential candidate Barack Obama as a child.

This photo just surfaced, showing presidential candidate Barack Obama dressed as a pirate when he was a child. I think it is clear, now, that he was not raised Christian as his camp has claimed. The evidence suggests he was raised not as a Christian, or Muslim – as some have said – but as a Pastafarian.

This begs the question: Is Mr. Obama still a Pastafarian?

Please discuss.

93 Responses to “Obama *not* raised Christian”

1. Wdabrock says:

@ AwwwStruck,

Are you lost? I’m not going to argue with you about politics. Though I think your views are totally warped because Obama is President and your diatribe belongs in the Piss and Moan department, I will say that at this website, were about spaghetti.

Understand? Not the political talking points of the day. The pirate photo caption asks is we think he’s a Pastafarian. Were you to say something about his views on teaching evolution vs. ID, I would be all ears. You weren’t and I’m not.

There are delightful sites like Politico, HuffingtonPost, Fox, CNN, etc. that you can exhale your vile to. But your comments aren’t worthy of the Saucy touch of His Noodly Appendage. You taint the marinara with your presence; my grog is getting flat with every syllable!
    Heretic! Blasphemer!
    Gather yer torches, mates!

RAmen!

2. Heath Watts says:

I don’t believe that he worships the FSM. His recent stance against the good pirates of Somalia suggests that he is indeed the anti-Flying Spaghetti Monster, as was written in prophecy, by me, only days ago. We will all pay for Obama’s hatred of the FSM! Global warming will increase and teh FSM may rain down an un-tasty pasta sauce upon us! All praise the FSM and his greatness!

3. Heartburn Home Remedy says:

My fellow on Facebook shared this link with me and I’m not dissapointed that I came here.

4. Ugh... says:

Please learn how to use the phrase “begs the question” correctly. This does not “beg” the question; rather, raises the question. To beg a question is to assume the the answer to be true to the very question raised.

5. matt3046 says:

He most certainly is a pirate. (the peg leg is a sure giveaway)

6. Ryan says:

Shut the fuck up.

• Zuri says:

This just makes me sad. No good reason.

7. Alicia Matthews says:

i could readily say that Barack Obama will be one of the greatest US Presidents***

8. Rosemary says:

Obama is Not a christian He is a Lier If you are a christian you follow ten commandments, believe one true living God,Holy trinity,do not remove God out of our schools, stop prayer, remove crosses.you mustworship Him and only Him THERE SHALL NOT BE ANYGODS BEFORe ME.And certianly dont build mosque(worship fake murderous god)Anywhere in america. God says in the end days your leaders will be like little children . .And the whole world will whore after satan when he comes,at 6th trump(thinking he is christ) because people do not read and dont know how to count Christ comes at 7th trump anyone who believes in rapture doctrine is in big trouble with our Lord

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Hang in there, Rosemary! The nice men in the white coats will arrive shortly.
      P.S. 7th trump? I never understood bridge.

• gordon_uk says:

Rosemary

“do not remove God out of our schools, stop prayer, remove crosses.you mustworship Him and only Him THERE SHALL NOT BE ANYGODS BEFORe ME” – Sounds like a Christian version of Iran

“dont build mosque(worship fake murderous god)” Aren’t they one and the same god just different prophet?

“Christ comes at 7th trump” – What on earth did he eat? Or do you have to fart 7 times and he appears (bit like in the film Candy Man)? Or do you find after farting 7 times people turn to you and say ‘Christ!’?

Sorry in a childish mood.

RAmen
      Gordon

• TiltedHorizon says:

@Rose: Please read Timothy 2:16

“But avoid irreverent babble, for it will lead people into more and more ungodliness”

I think your post is a failure and apparently so does God.

• Keith says:

Rosemary, I dread to think what your baby is going to be like.

• puppygoogoo says:

Rosemary,

Thanks for your insight and i must say, what the hell have you been drinking. Now i have a few questions for you?
      1. Where is the evidence to support your claim that your god is the correct god and the others are fake?
      2. Why cant people of all religions live and prosper together?
      3. Where does it say that building a mosque in america is bad?
      4. The whole trump thing? Im pretty sure the majority of the world can count to 7.
      5. “whore after satan”. Im not sure what this means? Will i do sexual favours for money with the devil? If yes what do you think i should charge?

Hoping to hear from you,

puppygoogoo