Obama *not* raised Christian

Published October 23rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

*** Breaking ***

obamapirate1.jpg
Presidential candidate Barack Obama as a child.

This photo just surfaced, showing presidential candidate Barack Obama dressed as a pirate when he was a child. I think it is clear, now, that he was not raised Christian as his camp has claimed. The evidence suggests he was raised not as a Christian, or Muslim – as some have said – but as a Pastafarian.

This begs the question: Is Mr. Obama still a Pastafarian?

Please discuss.

109 Responses to “Obama *not* raised Christian”

1 4 5 6 7 8 11
  1. Doctor of Pastdivinity says:

I think it’s time to some motto correction:

In FSM we trust!

One nation under FSM!

FSM mit uns!

2. hobie crew says:

Arrrrgggg. I think we all need a little pirate in the white house. Arrrggg

3. AwwwStruck says:

@ Boydman, Number 40

AwwHell, Boydman, you want proof? Surely you realize that political rhetoric on both sides of the aisle is mainly innuendo, soundbites, and bullshit.

Just so you know where I’m coming from, here’s my evaluation of the candidates:

McCain: He’s too damned old to become president and he panders shamelessly to the religious right and ultraconservatives.

Palin: She IS the religious right. If she could have her way Intelligent Design or Creationism would be taught in every school, and the Ten Commandments would be tatooed on every newborn’s arm. She lacks even minimal experience to become president if McCain croaks. She and McCain would attempt to appoint conservative Supreme Court Justices who might try to overturn Roe vs Wade.

Obama: Like Palin, Obama lacks any real experience that qualifies him to be president. He panders to the “progressive intelligentsia” who think controlling the masses through legislation is the proper job for the elite. He is an excellent bullshitter…uh…excuse me orator. His “plans” for change have been very changeable. He would love to establish increased gun control.

Biden: he has a big mouth and frequently inserts his foot in it. During the primary debates, Biden said that (choke, choke) Obama lacks the expertise to be president.

Oh, while I’m at it, understand that I think George W. Bush’s presidency stinks.

There are many other deficiencies in the candidates, but let’s stop there.

You suggested that I might influence the election. I wouldn’t know which crappy slate, Republican or Democrat, to elect if I had the power to do so.

I don’t think this site should be a place to promote or destroy political candidates (see Jimmy, Number 37). But featuring a picture of cute-little-pirate-Barack that produced a string of testimonials certifying that he is the FSM’s gift to the multitude made me decide to piss on this parade of zealots. Hence, my original post Number 30.

In Post Number 31, Q called me a bigot. If you want to see real bigotry, punch up Jeremiah Wright on You Tube. Obama eventually distanced himself from Wright, but only under duress. A person who would associate with Wright for 20 years must be either a dumb ass or one who relates to Wright’s contorted paradigm.

Political proof and truth are as rare as dinosaur turds on Noah’s Ark. But if you have proof that Obama is truly a natural born citizen, trot it out. His so-called birth certificate looks like an amateur PhotoShop job done by a 12 year old. Please post your proof on You Tube for all to see.

I’m just AwwwStruck that I spent this much time responding to Obama worshippers. Now McCain lovers, if any ever look at this site, can also jump on my ass for my opinion about the Republican candidates. The losers of this election will be the citizens of this country. I think most of us would prefer a president that falls between the extremes of right and left.

• Zuri says:

Why did you post this twice? It was too pointless to be posted once….

4. peterd102 says:

Looking in from Britain (who have given America everything btw, lol). Id say Obama was the better candidate, whilst a pastafarian (pretending to be christian) the quotes noted at http://www.godlessgeeks.com show he is agaisnt ID in schools.

Thoguh personally I dont bother with modern politics, I don’t vote because i think the system is screwed.

5. xamot722 says:

Avast ye tinhorns,

Awwwwstruck, methinks ye take yerself a bit too seriously.

6. Captain Headwound says:

To peter102, the way to fix the system is not to not vote, but to vote for someone who is a third party candidate. If you support Senator Obama, then I recommend you read into Cynthia McKinney’s platform, and Ralph Nader’s platform. No, Nader did not spoil Gore’s campaign. His campaign sucked. He didn’t even win his home state. Blame voter fraud for Bush.

7. pastalover says:

I was already going to vote for Obama…. but oh my Flying Spaghetti Monster… if he is Pastafarian…. how much more perfect can one be??!

8. Hooray for FSM says:

I’ll bet Obama is still Pastafarian in his heart. He just has to pretend not to be, because there are some bigots out there who don’t like our religion. But when we get our big pirate ship and sail around, they’ll start liking us a lot more!
    ramen