I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians

Published October 31st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians. It is obvious by your website. You can deny God all you want but he will not deny you. You can hate God but he loves you. You can say all you want that there is no God, but you can’t say I don’t exist just because you have never physically seen me either.

God himself stated in the Bible that HE is Spirit, does not have a physical body. That is why HE said himself do not create any images and worship it because we have no idea what God really looks like.

I was saddened by your website. I do not know your history and why you are so bitter and angry but I hope you would at least try to ask God if He is for real, then somehow show you He really does exist. God himself stated in the Old Testament to Moses who also said he wanted to see God, if Moses was to actually see God face to face, he (Moses) would die due to God’s holiness, BUT God did pass by, covered Moses eyes, then removed his hand so Moses can at least see God’s back. Even with that Moses face glowed from seeing God’s holiness.

Christianity requires faith of the unseen. The conviction comes to the heart.

If hope you are opened enough to at least consider what I am saying. Do not stereotype Christians. We are not all the same. We are not all condemning or judgemental. We are not all closed minded.

-Soo

269 Responses to “I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians”

1 3 4 5 6 7 31
  1. Anonymous says:

“God himself stated in the Old Testament to Moses who also said he wanted to see God, if Moses was to actually see God face to face, he (Moses) would die due to God’s holiness, BUT God did pass by, covered Moses eyes, then removed his hand so Moses can at least see God’s back. Even with that Moses face glowed from seeing God’s holiness.”
    the story of goldilocks also says that she ate from porridge made by bears. Goldilocks is a little like the bible, as in not a real story.
    If your god really existed, there wouldn’t be half as much trouble in the world as their is today. why spend all your time devoting this life to the bible when you could live it? Heaven can’t be that great if it follows all the bibles’ rules…

RAmen

2. The Josh says:

You are a testament to circular logic.

3. billy wright the "crazy artist" says:

You tell us not to stereotype christians. You say that you are not all condeming and judgemental, but then you also say that we’re all bitter and angry people, making you a judgemental person. Bitter and Angry people go to other peoples’ religous website and post hate mail like you have done. Just because you don’t type in capitals and swear in our post it doesn’t make you any differnt to the other hate mailers that do. You all take one look at a religion different to yours and immediately regard it as bitter, agressive and wrong. And you all follow the exact same typical guidelines and philosophy in you posts: You’re wrong, I’m right, shut up. Soo and fellow bitter christians, you’re arogance and bitterness created this website.

Post script: Of course you’re all closed minded, don’t be ridiculous.

4. Aesi says:

You say do not judge you, and that you are not all the same. I agree fully with you here. Not all Christians are like YOU. They are generally worse.

5. lari says:

Congratulations to you Soo, you are the author of the first polite comment made by a Christian in this site I’ve ever seen!
    I’d like to thank you for your concern, but actually I’m not angry with God, it’s just that I don’t see how is it that a book written by men is so right and holy… and why is Christianity the right religion, if there were lots of religions before it, and so similar to it too…

Come to think of it, if you were taugh since you were born that the true and only god is the FSM, you’d find it strange to believe in a god called God, right? ^^

6. Jack says:

Thanks for being so nice. But, unconditional niceness is overated, you say that we should believe in God through faith alone. Is that really enough?

I’d like to also make a point, assuming that there is a god, he is either unimaginably cruel, or he just doesn’t give a damn, because ‘he’ kills hundreds of millions of people per day from diseases like TB, AIDS/HIV, cancer, and countless others, your god should start showing some compassion, ours does.

7. GREAT MOJO says:

The whole world has been hurt by Christians. The advancements in our technology such as medicine have long been delayed. The “Dark Ages” were “dark” because knowledge and research were just witchcraft and anyone trying to advance science and medicine was tortured to death (because Christians just weren’t the peace loving people they are today). No point in finding cures for illnesses when we can just pray to God right? If you were doing chemotherapy would you quit it for prayer? But the hurt Christianity has caused me and the whole world isn’t why I don’t worship God. I don’t worship the Christian God because it makes no logical sense to do so. Why would a God gift me with a large frontal lobe capable of reason and logic and then tell me the only way to salvation is to live my whole life by not using it and blindly following OTHER MEN who claim to know Gods will better than I? God wouldn’t do that, though the Devil might (he’s an interesting fellow who might pull such a prank). Either the Christian God is DUMB (by definition of defying reason and logic) or Christianity is DUMB, but certainly for Him to exist one of these conditions must be true.

8. benji says:

We are nor bitter nor angry at God. In fact, we cannot be bitter or angry at something that we believe probably do not exist.
    I’ve myself talked to your God for a long time, and all of a sudden I realized that I did not need it and that I had no reason to believe that it existed.
    Plus you argue for God invisibleness with bible quotes, which in fact must be reliable since their the word of God. And how do we know they’re the word of God? It’s written in the bible, which is reliable because it is the word of God. Doesn’t sound a bit weird?
    Peace and pastas! FSM bless you.

1 3 4 5 6 7 31