I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians

Published October 31st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians. It is obvious by your website. You can deny God all you want but he will not deny you. You can hate God but he loves you. You can say all you want that there is no God, but you can’t say I don’t exist just because you have never physically seen me either.

God himself stated in the Bible that HE is Spirit, does not have a physical body. That is why HE said himself do not create any images and worship it because we have no idea what God really looks like.

I was saddened by your website. I do not know your history and why you are so bitter and angry but I hope you would at least try to ask God if He is for real, then somehow show you He really does exist. God himself stated in the Old Testament to Moses who also said he wanted to see God, if Moses was to actually see God face to face, he (Moses) would die due to God’s holiness, BUT God did pass by, covered Moses eyes, then removed his hand so Moses can at least see God’s back. Even with that Moses face glowed from seeing God’s holiness.

Christianity requires faith of the unseen. The conviction comes to the heart.

If hope you are opened enough to at least consider what I am saying. Do not stereotype Christians. We are not all the same. We are not all condemning or judgemental. We are not all closed minded.

-Soo

269 Responses to “I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians”

1. Dink! says:

The FSM hurts too sometimes T___T he touched me with his noodliness the other night when I was sleeping, but as the higher being he is, he left a note of apology and some pasta for me when I woke up; I forgive his noodliness.

NOW I BELIEVE HIS NOODLINESS!!! Mmmmm pasta.. RAMEN!!!!

2. ferando64 says:

Dear contributors,

I only just stumbled upon this forum in search of a basis for the belief of my friends in the non-biblical teaching of Trinity. Now although I know so I cannot judge them by telling them that they serve the devil but I can try to reach their heart and thinking with love.

The most important of all is as stated in John 16:3 and John 17:3. Draw close to God and He will will draw close to you.

The bible itself warns of false religion and the pending destruction that it is inevitable. The wars faught in the name of religion cannot be justified.e.g In WW2 christians of the same denomination were blessed before they went to kill each other. Today wars and all sort of atrocities are perpetrated In God’s name which to start with they do not know. A pastor once said that God’s name is Jehovah. Psalm 83:18 proves otherwise.

Did you check Psalm 83:18 and you did not see the name Jehovah, well you have also stumbled on yet another human misinterpretation of God’s word. Most translations replace the divine name, even though God wants his worshippers to know his name. They did this because they felt the name was too holy to be spoken by mere unclean men.

The original transcriptions however will have the original tetragrammaton which is translated Yahweh and Jehovah in English and varied depending on mother tongue.

The religious leaders also have affairs with the nations. If you watch your TV meaningfully and notice world event diligently you will find that the prophecy of John in Revelations is surely to occur soon. Rev 18:3,4, 7, 9 and 10. Very soon these false religions ( Babylon the Great/The harlot/The world empire of false religion) who have twisted God’s word will be destroyed.

The world events show that things are been engineered into the fulfillment of this prophecy and Jehovah’s willing many more like Rev 21:4(please read).

Entry number 218: You lost your friend but your reaction tells me that you have not yet believed in HIM because Christ foretold that if he suffered because of the truth, we will also suffer because we are no part of the world. So make peace with your friend not judge them for not knowing the light. Share the word and preach salvation. Sing Praise Jah and Rejoice for the Day of God Almighty in which the wicked will be ‘destroyed but those hoping in Jehovah are the once that will possess the earth Psalm 37:9.

You can mock this because they are mere words. The meaning of which however cannot be mocked because it bears witness to the Word of God and action speaks louder than words as you will see In the near future. May all of you come to an understanding of our Glorious Heavenly father Jehovah and the one He sent forth Jesus Christ. Amen.

3. ferando64 says:

Dear contributors a slight adjustment to my comment in 226. Please replace 226 with 227. Thank you,

The bible itself warns of false religion and the pending destruction that it is inevitable. The wars faught in the name of religion cannot be justified.e.g In WW2 christians of the same denomination were blessed before they went to kill each other. Today wars and all sort of atrocities are perpetrated In God’s name which to start with they do not know. A pastor once said that God’s name is God/Lord/Adonai. Psalm 83:18 proves otherwise.

• Noodlity says:

Dear ferando64,

Do you realize that the “prophecized” events in various religious texts, yes, including your Bible, are statistically probable in *any* period, so that they can be declared “fulfilled” on demand, and always post factum, usually to gain some PR from the general population?

Without any *specific date*, your prophecies are utterly useless. Wars and destruction happen all the time, so they’re nothing to write home about. The world was supposed to end like, six times in just the past decade. But nope, we’re still here.

I mock these prophecies exactly because the is *no* meaning behind them. Just worthless generalized pipe dreams. Your very church, have had no “actions” , apart from perpetuating its own existence, as well as the myths of this Bogeyman you call “god”.

As for your “suffering” , as that of Bejeezus himself, it is completely *self-inflicted* . Sure, $hit happens, you gotta deal with it. However, searching for any higher meaning in that, or hoping for a “saviour” from beyond the grave, is worse than useless. It’s self-deluding, self-demeaning, and in the end, self-destructive. As for Bejeezus, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time – no amount of masochistic glorification can change that.

* * *

Have some spaghetty. Lighten up. We’re here and we’re here to stay, even in “the near future”, and there’s nothing your god, or any other god, for that matter, can do about it.

RAmen.

4. ferando64 says:

God’s name appears 7,210 times in the scriptures. 6,973 in the Old Testament and 237 times in the New Testament

18 times in the Emphatic Diaglott (1864), a translation of the New Testament by Benjamin Wilson

• Keith says:

I’ll bet the word “spaghetti” appears in a lot of texts too.

5. Drained and Washed Clean says:

ferando64,

You do realize that Jehovah is a mistranslation, right? God was never called Jehovah until people who were translating the bible combined the letters of YHWH with the vowels of Adonai. That, added to every other mistake (where was Jesus born, who were his relative, etc), contradiction, and added words for personal convenience (the word homosexual was not invented until the 16th century and yet is in my bible… how could that have happened?!?!), makes the bible a completely unreliable source. We (the Church of the FSM), do not accept it as a factual or accurate piece of literature. More like a book of fairy tales and fables. Therefore, your argument is not sound. So, basically you just wasted a lot of time typing…

6. Usdating says:

There’s some great tips there, just blogged about it too!

7. Luis says:

I like ravioli better then pasta though.

8. Luis says: