I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians

Published October 31st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians. It is obvious by your website. You can deny God all you want but he will not deny you. You can hate God but he loves you. You can say all you want that there is no God, but you can’t say I don’t exist just because you have never physically seen me either.

God himself stated in the Bible that HE is Spirit, does not have a physical body. That is why HE said himself do not create any images and worship it because we have no idea what God really looks like.

I was saddened by your website. I do not know your history and why you are so bitter and angry but I hope you would at least try to ask God if He is for real, then somehow show you He really does exist. God himself stated in the Old Testament to Moses who also said he wanted to see God, if Moses was to actually see God face to face, he (Moses) would die due to God’s holiness, BUT God did pass by, covered Moses eyes, then removed his hand so Moses can at least see God’s back. Even with that Moses face glowed from seeing God’s holiness.

Christianity requires faith of the unseen. The conviction comes to the heart.

If hope you are opened enough to at least consider what I am saying. Do not stereotype Christians. We are not all the same. We are not all condemning or judgemental. We are not all closed minded.

-Soo

269 Responses to “I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians”

1. Dylan says:

Thats quite funny actually. The fact that that person (seriously what kind of a name is soo?) thinks that we have been “hurt” by worshipers of the cosmic jewish zombie. When infact they are the ones that go to OUR church and get angry at us. Can you say hippocrit?

2. Drained and Washed Clean says:

I was a Christian. I thought I was happy… until I damaged a very precious friendship because of what I believed. I did the worst thing I can imagine. I hurt another person because of what I believe (which came from what my pastor had told me, my mom had told me, and what I had read from the buybull).

If that is what religion is about then I want no part of it. Religion rips families and friendships apart. It divides and has gone so far as to put entire countries into turmoil for extended periods of time (like Northern Ireland, Isreal, etc).

Causing pain in someone else should not be considered happiness. Religion seems to thrive on the suffering of others. At least here we are all actually happy and accepting of each other, and His Noodeliness would never ask of me what your zombie sky daddy did (hurt a friend in his name).

I will stick to my pasta, thank you.

In Peace and Sauciness,
    D&WC

3. char says:

Well, you see, my idiot friend, IN JUDAISM, which is the religion that Moses practiced, God doesn’t have a face. Really, it’s almost like you were trying to kill off the Jews to hide the fact that you ripped off judaism and added a few dumb concepts.

4. Jerm says:

I have faith in the unseen. I have faith electrons exist, although we cannot directly observe their existence, merely the effects and traces they leave behind. But, then again, I suppose it isn’t faith if I have factual evidence to support a theory, is it?

5. Kees Moerbeek says:

hi SOO,

i found something strange in your message.
    it says: [I] [A] [M] [B] [E] [E] [L] [S] [E] [B] [U] [B] [T] [H] [E] [L] [O] [R] [D] [OF] [V] [L] [I] [E] [S].
    it looks like: ‘i am beelsebub the lord of vlies’.

SOO, YOU NEARLY TRICKED US WITH YOUR PITY!

YOU CAN’T EVEN SPELL YOUR NAME, YOU DUMB PIECE-OF-SHIT DEVIL!

here’s your message i checked, i might have missed something invisible:

‘I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians. It [I] s obvious by your website. You c [A] n deny God all you want but he will not deny you. You can hate God but he loves you. You can say all you want that there is no God, but you can’t say I don’t exist just because you have never physically seen [M] e either.

God himself stated in the Bible that HE is Spirit, does not have a physical [B] ody. That is why HE said himself do not cr [E] ate any imag [E] s and worship it because we have no idea what God really [L] ooks like.

I was [S] addened by your w [E] ebsite. I do not know your history and why you are so [B] itter and angry but I hope you wo [U] ld at least try to ask God if He is for real, then somehow show you He really does exist. God himself stated in the Old Testament to Moses who also said he wanted to see God, if Moses was to actually see God face to face, he (Moses) would die due to God’s holiness, BUT God did pass [B] y, covered Moses eyes, [T] hen removed [H] is hand so Mos[E] s can at [L] east see G [O] d’s back. Even with that Moses face glowed from seeing God’s holiness.

Ch [R] istianity requires faith [OF] the unseen. The con [V] iction comes to the heart.

If hope you are opened enough to at [L] east cons[I] der what I am saying. Do not st[E] reotype Christian [S]. We are not all the same. We are not all condemning or judgemental. We are not all closed minded.

-Soo’

when i was young i used to play my records backwards like the Xians asked to do i got very scared when i heard your voice. now i recognise your evil ways better

REPENT AND OUR NOODLY LORD WILL SAVE YOU

6. Fowler says:

This is why I facepalm at Christians…

This:
    “God himself stated..”

Followed directly by this:
    “..in the Bible..”

face palm dot jay pee gee.

Bibliolatry is the inability to distinguish between holy text and deity. According to the Bible – a human-authored book – god is blah blah. The notion that the book is accurate in any degree is a matter of faith, and in fairness, no faith is more justified than any other.

[sigh] I can’t believe I used to believe this shit.

7. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

“God himself stated in the Old Testament to Moses…”
    Really? How do we know this? There are many other religious books that
    tell us there are MANY gods, and others that say there are none.
    Were there any witnesses? Just Moses, who, since the Exodus almost certainly
    didn’t happen, is a fictional character?

8. kikai says:

This is a very creatively designed place. While I’m not one of you noodle-shippers, I’m glad I’ve found such a interesting place in the net-

thanks!

by the way, people have so many different opinions, so it might not be accepted by some. But it doesn’t mean everyone must start objecting. It’s sad that you all don’t notice it’s the faith that’s important. Not who you worship. Some people that things too seriously, haha.