I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians

Published October 31st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians. It is obvious by your website. You can deny God all you want but he will not deny you. You can hate God but he loves you. You can say all you want that there is no God, but you can’t say I don’t exist just because you have never physically seen me either.

God himself stated in the Bible that HE is Spirit, does not have a physical body. That is why HE said himself do not create any images and worship it because we have no idea what God really looks like.

I was saddened by your website. I do not know your history and why you are so bitter and angry but I hope you would at least try to ask God if He is for real, then somehow show you He really does exist. God himself stated in the Old Testament to Moses who also said he wanted to see God, if Moses was to actually see God face to face, he (Moses) would die due to God’s holiness, BUT God did pass by, covered Moses eyes, then removed his hand so Moses can at least see God’s back. Even with that Moses face glowed from seeing God’s holiness.

Christianity requires faith of the unseen. The conviction comes to the heart.

If hope you are opened enough to at least consider what I am saying. Do not stereotype Christians. We are not all the same. We are not all condemning or judgemental. We are not all closed minded.

-Soo

269 Responses to “I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians”

1 25 26 27 28 29 31
  1. The all-knowing one says:

well,at least thats better.but tell me,if he has so much holiness, why doesn’t he share that with us and give some people stuff to eat?clothes to wear? homes against the elements?he must be one selfish jerk

2. PirateFishWorshipper says:

You can say that we haven’t seen you before all you want, but we saw you a couple of days ago outside a party holding up a sign saying “THE PARTY STOPS IN HELL”. Honestly, we’ve all seen you. You’re everywhere.

3. Christine says:

Why doesn’t everyone just be happy and who cares what whoever believes, be a Christian, be a muslim, believe in FSM, believe in whatever, what does it really matter? I think everyone should just calm down lol, does it really make a difference in your life if someone believes a slightly altered version of what you believe in?

4. Dr Doom says:

Isn’t it nice to have an all seeing and all knowing god. It helps you get through your busy day. It’s good also that we have christians to protect us from the evils of free thought otherwise we might actually have to confront such concepts as the universe, it’s biology, geology and physical realities. Thank’s god for the creationists who allow us to embrace ignorance. Thanks also for the Spanish inqusition, the dark ages (how I miss them) the extermination of the jews (oops sorry you chose them didn’t you ( um do you mind if I ask god, For what?)) um sorry god I know its impertinent to question anything that some zealot from butthole alabama ( are they jews gor the texas school board interprets as

5. DrJim says:

Ahhh, there seems to be a slight error in your chart comparing the number of pirates with global warming. As you may have noted in recent media coverage the number of pirates is actually increasing. Hence I believe your chart needs rethinking.

6. DrJim says:

It now seems to me that I have been slightly inobservant to have left you with no suitable alternative comparison professions with which to compare global warming. Possibilities include:

Farriers – numbers have declined greatly during period of warming
    Newspaper Editor – numbers declined steadily at growing rate
    Avenator – have declined in rough proportion with farriers
    Daunsel – significant decline since middle ages
    Fletcher – a nearly extinct profession
    Saddlemaker – another nearly extinct profession
    Farmer – general decline through past two centuries

These and other professions may make your point better than pirates, although with less vivid impact.

7. Eli says:

Soo,

I recently gained a personal relationship with Jesus. He told me quite clearly that he didn’t exist and that I was off my meds. He also apologized for starting a genocidal virus of a religion and asked me to personally explain to every Christian that I met that he never really lived, and all that stuff about being murdered and resurrected was just a joke by some frat brothers way long ago.

Also, dinosaurs rule.

Thanks for bearing witness.

8. r4m3nzor says:

Pasta requires faith of the unseen. The conviction comes to the noodles.

1 25 26 27 28 29 31