I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians

Published October 31st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians. It is obvious by your website. You can deny God all you want but he will not deny you. You can hate God but he loves you. You can say all you want that there is no God, but you can’t say I don’t exist just because you have never physically seen me either.

God himself stated in the Bible that HE is Spirit, does not have a physical body. That is why HE said himself do not create any images and worship it because we have no idea what God really looks like.

I was saddened by your website. I do not know your history and why you are so bitter and angry but I hope you would at least try to ask God if He is for real, then somehow show you He really does exist. God himself stated in the Old Testament to Moses who also said he wanted to see God, if Moses was to actually see God face to face, he (Moses) would die due to God’s holiness, BUT God did pass by, covered Moses eyes, then removed his hand so Moses can at least see God’s back. Even with that Moses face glowed from seeing God’s holiness.

Christianity requires faith of the unseen. The conviction comes to the heart.

If hope you are opened enough to at least consider what I am saying. Do not stereotype Christians. We are not all the same. We are not all condemning or judgemental. We are not all closed minded.

-Soo

269 Responses to “I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians”

1 24 25 26 27 28 31
  1. ddd says:

Soo.

Have you ever heard of superstition? Why do you assume the bible is true. Have you ever read genesis? Have you not seen the gaping holes, or the body of evidence (actual evidence, not this crap from the heart) of science which tells an entirely different story?

How can you put down physical and empirical evidence and proof, for faith in something you cannot see, and that defies all the facts.
    I for one am not offended by christians – I feel sorry for them. Most of you were indoctrinated from a young age, with good old fear to back up the teachings. So you needn’t be sorry either – pissed off at your parents or minister perhaps – but dont feel sorry for us.
    We grew up a little more enlightened, and FSM embodies a great big breath of fresh air for people like me. FSM is something to be proud of, not to feel sorry for.

RAmen

2. piratepizza says:

Don’t these sentences contradict each other?

“God himself stated in the Bible that HE is Spirit, does not have a physical body.”
    “God himself stated in the Old Testament to Moses who also said he wanted to see God, if Moses was to actually see God face to face, he (Moses) would die due to God’s holiness, BUT God did pass by, covered Moses eyes, then removed his hand so Moses can at least see God’s back.”

God doesn’t have a physical form yet Moses could see his back side?

3. CaptainRedTom says:

I find it extremely sketchy that a “Spirit” wrote a book… seems like that would be pretty difficult… you know the whole insubstantial thing…
    RAmen
    Cap’m RedTom

4. Boarg says:

I think you’re a little mixed up about who is bitter and angry in this whole equation. Plus, apart from having no physical form so Moses wasn’t in danger anyway, why would God play party games about covering your eyes etc.? It’s fun when it’s called Hide and Seek, but a bit lightweight for an omniscient and omnipotent being to be indulging.

5. tom says:

Um, you DON’T exist. Your posting is merely an attempt by the FSM to test my faith in him. PRAISE FSM!!

6. Myth says:

why do people need to question others faith in something its like they wont be satisfied until the whole worlds says (your right god is real you have nothing to be insecure about) its just stupid

Myth

7. Common Sense says:

I’m pretty damn sure God didn’t write the bible. I mean… He has no physical body to write it with.

FSM on the other hand… He can write with his noodly appendages.

8. snakeye says:

“We are not all condemning or judgemental. We are not all closed minded.

-Soo”

not closed minded? please. you obviously aren’t even leaving any room for considering this as a faith, or even as a joke.

1 24 25 26 27 28 31