I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians

Published October 31st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians. It is obvious by your website. You can deny God all you want but he will not deny you. You can hate God but he loves you. You can say all you want that there is no God, but you can’t say I don’t exist just because you have never physically seen me either.

God himself stated in the Bible that HE is Spirit, does not have a physical body. That is why HE said himself do not create any images and worship it because we have no idea what God really looks like.

I was saddened by your website. I do not know your history and why you are so bitter and angry but I hope you would at least try to ask God if He is for real, then somehow show you He really does exist. God himself stated in the Old Testament to Moses who also said he wanted to see God, if Moses was to actually see God face to face, he (Moses) would die due to God’s holiness, BUT God did pass by, covered Moses eyes, then removed his hand so Moses can at least see God’s back. Even with that Moses face glowed from seeing God’s holiness.

Christianity requires faith of the unseen. The conviction comes to the heart.

If hope you are opened enough to at least consider what I am saying. Do not stereotype Christians. We are not all the same. We are not all condemning or judgemental. We are not all closed minded.

-Soo

269 Responses to “I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians”

1 23 24 25 26 27 31
  1. Anon says:

Childhood trauma.
    The Christians…
    They told me stories of a great man who’d done the world good by having himself nailed to a cross, furthering that line of torture among culture in 1980 or so BCE.
    Scared me to death.
    I hate those sadist freaks.
    Totally.

2. Jabdow says:

This website is promoting the Flying Spaghetti Monster, which is a deity, therefore it is not denying the existence of god, maybe the existence of YOUR god… But Muslims aren’t Muslims just because they don’t like Christians, and it’s the same principle.

3. AH says:

wow didnt know people can die from holiness, is it a disease?

4. Emily says:

“You can deny God all you want but he will not deny you. You can hate God but he loves you.”

So.. you’re telling me, God = Rapist Pedo?

5. JonnyK says:

Wow, this letter is suprisingly non-abrasive, so why not give it the credit to take it one paragraph at a time?

Quote:”You can say all you want that there is no God, but you can’t say I don’t exist just because you have never physically seen me either.”

Response: As a matter of fact, I CAN say that you don’t exist because I have never seen you. Things with no physical bodies pass information around on the internet all the time, they are called bots. Actually with a little imagination, I feel perfectly comfortable acknowleging that a person might not exist even after I have met them; it is entirely possible that all of the world I know is an illusion.

Quote: “God himself stated in the Bible that HE is Spirit, does not have a physical body. That is why HE said himself do not create any images and worship it [b]because we have no idea what God really looks like.[/b]”

Response: That last bit there is a fairly eloquent argument for pastifarianism. If you don’t know what your god actually looks like then why would you care whether he is depicted as a carpenter on a cross or a nourishing meal? [Don't some Christians use fish as a symbol of their religion? I've seen it on your bumpers.]

Quote: “I was saddened by your website. I do not know your history…”

Response: They leave a link to the explanation at the top of the front page. Did you really come to a summary judgement so quickly that you couldn’t be bothered to learn something about the people you are critisizing? If you had checked, you’d probably realize that the church of the flying spaghetti monster is more about the educational system than religion.

Quote: “…and why you are so bitter and angry but I hope you would at least try to ask God if He is for real, then somehow show you He really does exist.”

Response: Ok, that sounds fair enough:

God, if you are real and you are the Christian God, show me a sign within the next week.

Quote: “God himself stated in the Old Testament to Moses who also said he wanted to see God, if Moses was to actually see God face to face, he (Moses) would die due to God’s holiness, BUT God did pass by, covered Moses eyes, then removed his hand so Moses can at least see God’s back. Even with that Moses face glowed from seeing God’s holiness.”

Response: “So… god’s ass is less holy than his front? Good to know!”

Quote: “Christianity requires faith of the unseen. The conviction comes to the heart.”

Response: No. That’s what naivety requires. Christianity requires…. um… a baptism I guess. Infact, maybe that’s an area you could improve on. Increase the initiation difficulty to your club, then I can take you more seriously as a whole.

Quote: “If hope you are opened enough to at least consider what I am saying.”

Response: It’s considered.

Quote: “Do not stereotype Christians.”

Response: No promises.

Quote:”We are not all condemning or judgemental. We are not all closed minded.”

Response: Unless people think differently than you, Because apparently then you start writing hatemail to websites about pasta.

6. Michael says:

Bruno the Pig said:
    “after reading your comment i decided to give god a chance. so i gave him countless opportunities to prove that he exists. One last try. If god somehow blanks out this post i will declare faith in him. (and use capitals when referring to him)”
    Did you ask him to reveal himself to you? Try this:
    “God, if you really are out there and you created the whole universe, then show me. It wouldn’t be that hard to do if you’re all-powerful. If you show me, somehow, that you really are there, then I’ll become a Christian and give myself to you.”

Just try it. If God really doesn’t exist, then what have you got to lose?

7. Ursidule says:

“Hurt by Christians.” I suppose it’s because most people with a religious belief reading these posts are English speakers and likely to be Christians that they think that Pastafarians have it in for them. No. When I worked in the Middle East I was worried about being hurt by Muslims… Pastafarians don’t have it in for anybody (except perhaps the unintelligent).

Yes, hurt. Why do the religious always think they have a (God-given?) right to tell me what my moral stance should be. THEY believe it’s wrong to [insert harmless behaviour here] so *I* mustn’t do it. That’s arrogant. Hurtful.

Come on, Christians, what’s the justification? My civic principles, briefly, preclude harming other people. No wounding, killing, depriving of liberty and sustenance etc. But, hey, for example if 2 of my gay friends want to confirm their loving relationship in a CIVIL legal compact, what business is that of yours? How could it possibly diminish you?
    May His Noodly Appendage touch you and show you the narrowness of your attitudes.

8. Jonny K says:

Jonny K Said: “Response: Ok, that sounds fair enough:

I will post in this thread again in one week and let you know how this goes Soo.”

Sorry Christian, no dice. I was looking too!

1 23 24 25 26 27 31