I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians

Published October 31st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians. It is obvious by your website. You can deny God all you want but he will not deny you. You can hate God but he loves you. You can say all you want that there is no God, but you can’t say I don’t exist just because you have never physically seen me either.

God himself stated in the Bible that HE is Spirit, does not have a physical body. That is why HE said himself do not create any images and worship it because we have no idea what God really looks like.

I was saddened by your website. I do not know your history and why you are so bitter and angry but I hope you would at least try to ask God if He is for real, then somehow show you He really does exist. God himself stated in the Old Testament to Moses who also said he wanted to see God, if Moses was to actually see God face to face, he (Moses) would die due to God’s holiness, BUT God did pass by, covered Moses eyes, then removed his hand so Moses can at least see God’s back. Even with that Moses face glowed from seeing God’s holiness.

Christianity requires faith of the unseen. The conviction comes to the heart.

If hope you are opened enough to at least consider what I am saying. Do not stereotype Christians. We are not all the same. We are not all condemning or judgemental. We are not all closed minded.

-Soo

269 Responses to “I am sorry you have been hurt by Christians”

1 2 3 31
  1. Ex-Captain Etay says:

I like Christians who aren’t assholes, but those who are assholes give their faith and their God a bad name.

I also dislike Pastafarians who are close-minded. I feel like many of us are just as bad as the few assholish Christians. Our job isn’t to bash other religions in the face. I feel like we’re all doing it wrong.

I want to be part of something that will teach everyone to be tolerant, not something that could start a war.

• Mercy says:

THANK YOU! +1

2. Dan says:

Hi Soo, rejection of Christianity (at least as practised) doesn’t mean we’ve been hurt by Christianity, just that we don’t believe. It’s possible to reject the bible and not feel a void or hate.

Thank you for not descending into the usual abuse.

Dan

3. Ron says:

I…… *sigh*…
    This letter was calm, polite, well thought out, and non- confrontational.
    And yet….. I still have the urge to track down the condescending son- of- a- bitch and slap them.

Thoroughly.

4. Ruben says:

I am very sorry for you, because you are so misguided. There is absolutely no evidence backing your insane claims of this so-called “Bible”.

Our religion is based solely on hard facts and truth. I hope you repent your retarded ways and accept simple logic.

Ramen

5. ralphie says:

Soo,
    I have personally asked your God if he is real, but to no avail. I am still waiting for an answer. Does he have an answering machine, or an e-mail address? I must not be using the right medium to contact him. Any suggestions?

ralphie

6. Lucifer says:

Dear Soo: If you want to see fucking creepy, read your Bible.
    It was only when I finally decided to read the Bible through from beginning to end that I perceived that its depiction of the Lord God, whom I had always viewed as the very embodiment of perfection was actually that of a monstrous, vengeful tyrant, far exceeding in bloodthirstiness and insane savagery the depredations of Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Attila the Hun, or any other mass murderer of ancient or modern history. I want nothing to do with your so called God. If your God wanted to show his ass to Moses then he is a pervert too. Your religion is not going to do anything for you except take you money, you brainwashed Idiot.

Lucifer

7. Fogey says:

Soo, are you winding us up? You either haven’t read the Open Letter (see home page) or you have failed to understand it. This is about xian attempts to hijack science education in Kansas and other parts of the USA.

Also, try to understand that the fact that something is in the bible doesn’t make it evidence of anything. It’s just a collection of myths and stories, that’s all.

8. Purser Roderick says: