Hello, I am a Christian

Published October 2nd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello, I am a Christian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of FSM? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

-Divooneh

392 Responses to “Hello, I am a Christian”

1 7 8 9 10 11 49
  1. Binarysunset says:

Um, ALL religions are made up — even Christianity.

Wow, visit a library much?

2. The Brizz says:

Hello, I am a Pastafarian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of Christianity? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion written down long ago by people who weren’t around to witness any of the events they wrote about. They put it in a book, and the few that believed them were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever they said. Eventually it grew into a powerful force and now can’t be questioned.

So Divooneh, tell me, is there proof for Christianity?

3. Stuart says:

A christian, asking for proof?

IRONY

4. Joe Marinara says:

A christian? Asking for proof of the existence of a deity?

The needle on every irony meter within 500 miles just broke off.

5. Ubi Dubium says:

Divooneh-
    You’ve missed our point. This religion has exactly as much proof as any other religion. Zero. It wasn’t created to be believed in, it was created to demonstrate that religion does not belong in science class. It’s a satire (look it up). When you see a Pastafarian proclaiming the Noodly Goodness of the FSM (pesto be upon him) they are just spoofing the evangelists who actually take themselves seriously.

So lighten up, have some alfredo and grog.

RAmen

6. Viridiana says:

Yeah, and much like Christianity!

7. Shelldigger says: