Hello, I am a Christian

Published October 2nd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello, I am a Christian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of FSM? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

-Divooneh

392 Responses to “Hello, I am a Christian”

1 6 7 8 9 10 49
  1. Pam says:

In response to Divooneh
    Hello, I am a Pastafarian, and I would just like to know, is there any proof of God? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curious to know. I personally believe Christianity is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. (much like all Churches)

Do your words sound different on the other foot?

Pam

2. Neil says:

“just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone”; just like Christianity, then.

3. Virgin Bertha says:

Is there any proof of Christianity? Is Jesus really the son of God? Prove it.

4. CyanSlowly says:

My faith in FSM is my proof for FSM. Surely you understand, being a christian.

lmao, the irony.

5. Emily the Pirate Wench says:

It makes me day a little brighter when I sees that satire is still a mystery o’ the briny deep to some landlubbers. To quote from a post about a similar comment, “If ye listen closely ye be hearin’ the sound of the joke goin over ye head!”

Also, curios= is a damn cabinet curious= what you probably meant

However, you=not curious, because had you read the CAUSE PAGE, I would not be laughing hysterically right now!!!!!!

6. Al Cor says:

You want proof?? This is not about proof, this is about faith! Can you proof jezus even existed -let alone arose from the dead, turned water to wine etc etc.. ?

7. cw1925 says:

venganza.org/evidence

8. moby says:

Hello, I am a Pastafarian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of Christian God? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

1 6 7 8 9 10 49