Hello, I am a Christian

Published October 2nd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello, I am a Christian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of FSM? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

-Divooneh

392 Responses to “Hello, I am a Christian”

1 5 6 7 8 9 49
  1. Iron Mike says:

Proof for a silly superstition?

You are soooo close to “getting it.” Just continue with your logic to its end and you eventually will.

2. I like spaghetti says:

Hello, I am a Pastafarian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of a God? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

3. Spector567 says:

Proof is the eye of the beholder, much like every religion the proof is in the hearts and minds of those who see it. Pastafarism to it’s great credit has explanations for various things written into it’s belief.
    Like many religions I’ll direct you to the primary gospel of the religion and suggest you read the text with an open mind.

On a side note: “people hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said.”
    This discribes most religions and most notably Christianity. Be more thoughtful of the parellels you draw.

4. Redbeard says:

Well, Divooneh, that really depends on your standard of proof. If you’re looking for the sort of “proof” that underpins Christianity, basically a set of stories written down in a book and called holy, then I would simply refer you to the “Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster” available for purchase at Amazon.com through a link on this very webpage. Given that standard of proof The Gospel should do nicely, and welcome aboard!

If you’re looking for the sort of proof that underpins, say, Medical Science or Physics or one of those hard subjects, you know, specific, documented assumptions and verification through peer review and repeated experimentation, then you’re out of luck. Although in that case, assuming that you’re an intellectually consistent person, you probably wouldn’t call yourself a Christian (at least not out loud).

So read the book, and have some beer. It’s even better when you do both at the same time!

Ramen!

5. Amused says:

Hello, I am a Pastafarian and I would just like to know, is there any proof of God? If so, can you please show me the proof or explain it to me over the web please? I am curious to know.

I, personally, believe christianity is just some silly religion thought up by an overactive, imaginative mind of someone who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life and so began looking for someone to lead them and show them “the way”, so they followed whatever he said.

… I wonder if they ever read what they write?

6. scurvy jen says:

I love that you just don’t see that the very same thing can be said about Christianity or any other religion.

7. Dom says:

And much like christianity I imagine. As you can see, there is plenty of evidence of the FSM on this very website, feel free to check it out!

In response though, could you prove that your God exists?

May the FSM find you.

RAmen

8. Rick says:

Is that supposed to impress me? Christian? What exactly is that, it seems to me that your religion follows the same path as what you described FSM as…deja vu silly christian.

1 5 6 7 8 9 49