Hello, I am a Christian

Published October 2nd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello, I am a Christian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of FSM? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

-Divooneh

392 Responses to “Hello, I am a Christian”

1 3 4 5 6 7 49
  1. Zane says:

Yes, actually there is proof of the existence of the FSM and you can find that information on this website. (Clicking on the “Evidence” tab might have been a good place to start) I wonder if you have any evidence for your God? Remember the bible saying that God exists and that God wrote the bible is not proof that he exists. But don’t worry, I’m not going to berate you for your beliefs since the FSM doesn’t care if you don’t believe in him so long as you are a good person (he’s not that vain).

Anyways we are not like scientology as we are not highly secretive. No one is supposed to know the whole Xenu story of scientology until they reach OT3 which means they’ll have already paid thousands of dollars to the church.

Pastafarians on the other hand are not required to pay any money to the church, although the more devout of us have bought the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and may have bought other things like mugs, decals, or (like myself) t-shirts.

Anyways, may you be touched by His noodly appendage.

————–

P.S. On a side note to all Pastafarians here, I am celebrating my birthday today in true pastafarian fashion. I’ll spend the day in my pirate regalia and tonight I will be going for a pasta dinner.

RAmen everyone.

2. Arg Sayer says:

“Who told others…”

OK, this sort of makes sense. Sentence diagramming may be an exercise that would help you construct sentences.

So someone makes up some ideas and expects people to follow, claiming he/she will “show the way.” This is religion.

FSM followers believe that religion doesn’t belong in science class. More recently, they speak up against the misuse of Christianity to exclude or threaten human beings.

Proof? Besides the graphs, FSM can be seen in the actions of his believers.

Arg. RAmen

3. sigh says:

First I’ld like to thank you for not being a blantly insulting troll like the other hate mailer. There is proof(mostly doctored photos), but Pastafarianism is primarily a philosophy and satire.

4. Dan says:

Yar, another thing ya crazy persian! Were you hopeless in life when you turned to “Christ”? I notice many Xians convert after a personal crisis; tis the same thing surely?

The only difference I can spy through me glass is that Xians actively target the disadvantaged, impoverished, ignorant, children and addicted where as we wait for ‘em to come to our port on the world wide web.

5. marksany says:

I think you’ll find that the proof for our religion is the same as the proof for yours.

So don’t go disrespecting us.

6. Aesi says:

Okay, first off, do NOT even DARE compare us to Scientologists. They kill their own followers (rather like Christianity, actually). Secondly, if you wish to learn, use your noodle and buy a copy of the gospel. It was made for a reason. ;)

7. Her. says:

Divooneh,

Much like your religion, the church of the Flying Spaghetti monster is the truth. Just like Jesus and God are everywhere, so is the Flying Spaghetti Monster. He gives us the taste of goodness, and the breath of fulfillment.

8. Gryph says:

Hello, I am a Pastafarian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of God? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said.

1 3 4 5 6 7 49