Hello, I am a Christian

Published October 2nd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello, I am a Christian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of FSM? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

-Divooneh

392 Responses to “Hello, I am a Christian”

1. Andrew Odarius (the wise) says:

I as a Christian think it’s totally possible for God to manifest himself as a giant ball of flying spaghetti. Come on, he was a burning bush and a great wind before…

2. Ed says:

Hi Divooneh
    I am not a Christian or Pastafarian. Me and my people have returned to our ancient heritage. We worship Zeus and his family. This is the only religion that has a real proof of its origins. Look at all the statues from ancient Greece. Those are real life depictions of the Gods. You can go in person to Mount Olympus and commune with them.

I believe that Christians, Pastafarians, Muslims etc are all deluded. They were swayed from true faith by those quacks.

You can join us, drink the nectar and really live for ever and meet with Aphrodite and her nymphs every time you want. It is far better than Christian heaven (where you just sing hymns for eternity) or Islam paradise (when you eat white raisins or have to go to a hassle of having sex with a virgin every day; whatever)

Hail Zeus

Dan

3. ThomasAtheist says:

How well does “believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them” sum up every world religion (except FSM, may you be touched by his noodly appendage)? Just out of interest what does everyone think of this?

4. ThomasAtheist says:

Lol
    Forgot to say…
    I know a Christian who swears that he saw NOAH’S ARK ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN IN RUSSIA!
    He says that the Russian’s won’t blow it up because it will attract global attention.
    LOL AGAIN

5. Are you kidding? says:

Hello, you’ve just described exaclty how catholicism and christianity began Divooneh! Der. Show me proof of your “God.” I won’t hold my breath.

6. HeIsReal says:

I would probably really like all of you guys, b/c I love a good laugh. But this hurts my heart…do your own investigation rather than making a mockery of what a few Christians have said to you that seems absurd. If you want proof than you are going to have to humble yourselves and seek it. May you all truly discover a Love that is beyond your comprehension.
    In Christ, jj

“For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.” Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength.”
    1 Corinthians 1:18-25

Start with the Gospel of Matthew or John and admit all your disbelief to God…He is more than able to handle it. Blessings.

7. Drained and Washed Clean says:

HeIsReal,

The atheists on this site all freely acknowledge our disbelief in god. We have read the buybull and we don’t buy it. Some of us have issues with books that have been altered to gain control of those who are gullible enough to believe something without any proof other than “because Jesus (who you can’t prove exists) and your pastor says so”. If you go back and look, Herod’s time doesn’t line up with “Jesus’s”, and there is no written documentation of the slaughter of the innocents in a time where records were very well kept.

You can insert as many random quotes as you want. Here, I’ll even give you some of my own:

“For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.” (I Corinthians 11:8-9) – This is the one that the church uses to support suppressing women.

“If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;” (Deuteronomy 13: 6) – This is the one where the bible says that anyone who doesn’t believe in this faith should be killed.

“Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword. Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.” (Isaiah 13:15-16) – And this one makes it OK to take attack those who do not believe as you do, kill fathers in front of their children, and rape women.

God commands killing, raping, and the degradation of women. Awesome religion you have chosen there. We, on the other hand, can be good for goodnesses sake. You know, because we are actually good people that don’t need a contradictory, vengeful sky daddy who commands things like rape and murder. You on the other hand…

You and your god seriously overestimate your ability to intimidate us.

8. DarthFennec says:

Hello, I am a Pastafarian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of God? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

- DarthFennec

I’m sorry, that was way too easy :P