Hello, I am a Christian

Published October 2nd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello, I am a Christian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of FSM? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

-Divooneh

392 Responses to “Hello, I am a Christian”

1. Dan says:

I’ll show you my proof if you show me yours :D

2. AgnostusMaximus says:

So following a 2000 year old book written by people who had no idea of what science even was is more logical? Just because mommy and daddy told you it was true, doesn’t make it so. Remember what they told you about Santa Clause?

3. a880 says:

AAAAAAND? you have some scientific proof of christianity that nobody knows about?

4. FSM Follower says:

Hello, I am a Pastafarian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of Christianity? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

:D

5. Ernie B. says:

I love how your nicely saying this, so ill ask some things nicely to you.
    #1. Do you have proof of your god?

6. Mike says:

This is almost too perfect. I think this is a fake complaint.

7. snakeye says:

fellow pastafarians, don’t try to convince this person to prove christianity. he’ll simply respond with something along the lines of “proof denies faith” and etc.

8. Pastamanian says:

Hello, I am an FSM, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of Christianity? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like midgits)

lol, I just wanted to inquire about proof of christianity, but was too lazy to think of a question, so I’ll just use this one….