Hello, I am a Christian

Published October 2nd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello, I am a Christian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of FSM? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

-Divooneh

392 Responses to “Hello, I am a Christian”

1. Andrea says:

Hello, I am a Pastafaria, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of God? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

2. Andrea says:

*PastafariaN..

3. Carl Cronholm says:

There is no proof. That’s the whole point. It’s a parody of religion. Your exact arguments right there could be applied to Christianity or any other religion.

Imagine yourself, or anyone, saying that about Christianity, then consider the answers you would give them. You would arrive at the same conclusion you just mentioned; “I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)”

4. Nangleator says:

Hello, I’m a Pastafarian, and I would just like to know, is there any proof of God? If so, can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please? I am curious to know. I personally believe Christianity is just some silly religion thought up by overactive imaginations of sheep herders.

• ChiefThunderbutt says:

Some were sheep herders but let’s also give credit to the goat herders among them.

Ramen

• Keith says:

Given that devils are often prtrayed as having goat characteristics I daresay the christians etc might want to distance themselves from such an association.

5. Lindy says:

Well, I think the pirates & global warming chart is pretty convincing proof that global warming isn’t caused by carbon emissions. So there’s got to be an explanation for why the scientists seem so convincing when they talk about evolution and global warming. That leads pretty clearly to the intervention of His Noodliness, I think we’d all agree.

Of course, other religions also have some pretty convincing proof on their side as well. I don’t know how you argue with, “we’ve got a really old book that says so,” and “lots of other people agree with us.”

On balance though, I’m going with the noodles.

6. MagnaWhale says:

Hello, I was raised Christian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of the Christian God? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curious to know.

7. Bas - Istanbul Expat says:

Ahahaha, classic!

Oh the blindness…

8. Taylor says:

People who follow this religion don’t actually believe that there is a Flying Spaghetti Monster. It is actually a commentary on how ridiculous other religions are.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not against people believing in God, but I am whole-heartedly against religion. People who kill others in the name of “God”, are not worthy of a place in heaven.

That being said, since you are a “Christian”, could you please show me some proof that God exists.