Hello, I am a Christian

Published October 2nd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello, I am a Christian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of FSM? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

-Divooneh

392 Responses to “Hello, I am a Christian”

1 8 9 10 11 12 49
  1. Mariner says:

Hello, I am a Pastafarian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of your God? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curious to know. I personally believe yours is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

-Mariner

2. Ni says:

Hello, I am not a christian and I would just like to know: is there any proof of god or Jesus? If so, can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web? I am curious to know. I, personally, believe this is just some silly religion, thought up by the overactive imagination of someone who then told others. The few that believed him were hopeless in life, looking for someone to lead them and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said.

Ahem… Oh… I kind of feel like a bit of a twat now… but really, I couldn’t resist… (Bad Ni, no biscuit!) ^_^

3. rescueacls says:

what PROOF do you need? we have FAITH that FSM exists. in christianity, islam, judaism, etc., there is no PROOF that is necessary…you believe and in fact, KNOW that your god exists because of your FAITH. BLIND FAITH. the church of the FSM is no different in that regard.
    there is JUST as much proof that FSM exists as does ANY OTHER DIETY. i would challenge you to think about it.

4. ApostateAbe says:

Yeah, much like Scientology. And Buddhism. Oh, and Islam too. Oh yeah, and Christianity. Pastafarianism is unique in that it actually encourages people to have fun. Proof of the FSM? Our proof is our faith. Faith–that is all the evidence we really need. That, and the negative correlation between pirate population and global warming. In case that somehow doesn’t sound legit, then you know that it is only practical to share our faith, because you want to share in the beer volcano and stripper factory with us. What do you have to lose? Put all those woefully inadequate motivations together, and it adds up to a good overall reason. Who can possibly refuse? I’ll tell you who: Atkins dieters.

5. BlackBard says:

Hi Divooneh,

Yes, there is proof of FSM. We have “The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster,” just as you have your Bible. You can buy The Gospel in many fine book stores or at Amazon.com. But if that is not proof enough, then maybe you should consider that faith does not require proof. In fact, that is the whole point of faith – to believe without proof.

As for your explanation of how you think our religion came about, I hope you see the irony of you words. They are priceless.

Thanks for writing. May you be touched by His Noodly Appendage and bathed in the warmth of His Sauciness. RAmen

6. Bucaneer John says:

The same could be said about Christianity. I find that worshiping a zombified savior is pretty silly to me, and that since their is no real scientific proof of any of the “miracles” that occurred in the bible. I guess what I’m trying to say is that our religion is just as real as yours.

RAmen

7. Fliegenden Nudeln says:

Oh please, a Christian calling Pastafarianism silly? We have “Purpose Driven Lives” second to none, thanks to Bobby Henderson, not Rick Warren.

8. Sarah says:

Hello, I am a Pastafarian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof that Jesus Christ was/is God/the son of God? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

-Sarah

(Yeah, I know this has been done before, but this one was just too easy ;))

1 8 9 10 11 12 49