Hello, I am a Christian

Published October 2nd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello, I am a Christian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of FSM? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

-Divooneh

392 Responses to “Hello, I am a Christian”

1 2 3 49
  1. chirs3 says:

Didn’t you look at the chart? Or the historically accurate illustration of the beginning?

2. StJason says:

3. James NomadRip says:

Yeah, it sounds like Christianity, too LOL

4. Gnocci Man says:

Divooneh, change the target of your post to Christianity and you our not-so-cleverly hidden meaning. The irony of your post is killing me.

5. Javier says:

I’d like to know the same thing about your religion.

6. Dennis says:

Hello Divooneh, I am a pastafarian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of God?

7. Andy Love says:

Dear Christian,
    can you tell me any proof that God is somewhere?
    Can you tell me that christian church didn’t kill tons of people from the beginnin of time ’till now?
    Can you explain me how can you believe in the Vatican?
    The real problem is that, if you would be informed, you could say me that ALL religions were being created by power-addicted men…
    Ramen.

8. Maratanos says:

No, see, I can tell you one way in which we’re not much like Scientology. Much unlike Scientology, we don’t psychologically traumatize and cause the deaths of tons of people in the interests of squeezing all their money into our pockets.

1 2 3 49