Hello, I am a Christian

Published October 2nd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello, I am a Christian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of FSM? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

-Divooneh

396 Responses to “Hello, I am a Christian”

1 47 48 49
  1. Ian says:

Divooneh, you mock our religion AND the partakers and question the FSM baring false witness of our god, where is the evidence you ask? Where is evidence of Jehovah, Muhammed or even Zeus, it’s about faith you racist tard.
    RAmen

2. Joukahainen says:

Haha, this is the post that brought me this site … it was featured in a local funny picture web site. This is like a pilgrimage now … except I’m an agnostic and nothing’s holy for me. Of course I respect many things.

3. God Ate My Cat says:

Hello, I am a Pastafarian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of God? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curious to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

• the amaising cupboard monster says:

that is so true. i was thinking of replying that exact thing!!!!

4. Dat fallacy says:

Ah, the burden of proof. Got to love it.

5. Kirby_mongerr says:

you have a bible. we have a bible. we are pretty even there on evidence.

6. Aiden says:

Hello, I am a Pastafarian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of God? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

• Aiden says:

oh wait. I didn’t see you there , god ate my cat… the hell is up with your name bro? thats… weird.

• Canoodle says:

Dear Aiden, It is wonderful that you have embraced the faith. Congratulations! However you should know that, as with all religion, the Church requires no absolute proof. The noodly appendages just ‘are.’ The FSM leaves arcane clues and obscure signs open to wildly different interpretations, just like all religion. Read some of the excellent posts being wildly different.

I was saddened to hear that you have any doubt that this is definitely a silly religion. Just like all other religions. Don’t take it too hard. We have beer and pirates. And pasta in all its noodly forms. As to the mind of the Creator it is my understanding he freely admits he was drunk at the time. This may explain why he slept with a whore like planet Earth ‘in the beginning!’

Your avowed belief in the FSM does not make you hopeless Aiden. Quite the opposite. Your Mom probably told you that you were special and she was right. You have taken the first step towards pastahood and you could end up as a fully qualified Bain-marie.

Ps Sorry to hear about your cat. HE tried to steal my transgender albino zebra last week.

7. Rasputin says:

Dear Aiden, there is MORE evidence to support the existence of the FSM than there has ever been to support the existence of Yahweh/Jehova/Allah. Also, are you talking YOUR cat or Ceiling Cat?

1 47 48 49