Hello, I am a Christian

Published October 2nd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello, I am a Christian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of FSM? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curios to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

-Divooneh

392 Responses to “Hello, I am a Christian”

1 47 48 49
  1. Ian says:

Divooneh, you mock our religion AND the partakers and question the FSM baring false witness of our god, where is the evidence you ask? Where is evidence of Jehovah, Muhammed or even Zeus, it’s about faith you racist tard.
    RAmen

2. Joukahainen says:

Haha, this is the post that brought me this site … it was featured in a local funny picture web site. This is like a pilgrimage now … except I’m an agnostic and nothing’s holy for me. Of course I respect many things.

3. God Ate My Cat says:

Hello, I am a Pastafarian, and I would just like to know, is their any proof of God? If so can you please show me the proof, or explain it to me over the web please, I am curious to know. I personally believe this is just some silly religion thought up by an over active imaginative mind of someone. Who told others, and the few that believed him were hopeless in life as it was to begin looking for someone to lead them, and show them the way, so they just followed whatever he said. ( much like scientology)

• the amaising cupboard monster says:

that is so true. i was thinking of replying that exact thing!!!!

4. Dat fallacy says:

Ah, the burden of proof. Got to love it.

5. Kirby_mongerr says:

you have a bible. we have a bible. we are pretty even there on evidence.

1 47 48 49