Have fun with your nonsense

Published October 8th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Have fun with your nonsense because I am going to destroy all that crap you people spread. There hasn’t been a single evolutionist or atheist that has won or ever will win against me. Don’t believe me, see how many forum discussions on evolution that you can find on aol. Check out Adrienne Curry’s blog. I just started there but that’s just for fun. If darwin knew of me, he would have never come up with ridiculous theory that doesn’t have a single gram of sense in it. I will single handily take on any and all evolutionist and atheists in a nationally televised public forum, discussing evolution. And I will single handidly win. So enjoy it while it lasts, because it won’t last much longer.

-The Asetrian

306 Responses to “Have fun with your nonsense”

1 2 3 38
  1. Dusty says:

Ooh, I LOVE this one! Wasn’t Adreinne Curry one of the first MTV V-Jays?

2. Ed says:

But will you single-handedly use spellcheck?

3. Dentrassi42 says:

Wow, that clinches it for me then. Let’s throw away literally tons of physical evidence, millions of specimens & thousands upon thousands of mutually re-enforcing observations just because you ‘win’ internet blog arguments.

“If darwin knew of me, he would have never come up with ridiculous theory that doesn’t have a single gram of sense in it.” – priceless!

So tell me, how do you ‘win’ your arguments by the way? Do you instantly turn atheists & evoltionists into creationists by your amazing powers of rhetoric alone? Or, as I suspect, do you just trot out the same creationist clap-trap, call it ‘fact’ & sit back on your smug arse believing yourself to the the cleverest man/woman (I’m guessing man and poorly educated at that) to have ever lived?

I bet Prof Dawkins and all of the other hundreds of educated & free-thinking people of the world are literally shitting themselves!

Sod off please.

RAmen

4. GummiHU says:

if you can spew nonsense like that we have already won

5. MunkeyB says:

I am concerned that your claim may be false. You portray yourself as this all knowing destroyer of faiths and blogs yet we have been around for a quite some time and you are just now finding out about us.

We hope that one day you are touched by His Noodley Appendage!
    RAmen

~MB

6. Dan says:

Ohhhh no, please Asetrian, don’t hurt us with your powers. Please show me mercy….

Hmmm, threats without any coherent arguement to back them up. You’re basically saying stop or you’ll punish us; people like you are why people like us fight religion.

You are a fanatical, ignorant coward that proves evolution by being the missing link. Well done!

7. Dan says:

PS It’s handedly, not handidly and names/abbreviations (AOL, Darwin) use capital letters you child of an illiterate, illigetimate, sibling, trailer trash parents.

8. Javier says:

Mr. Burns: “Ohh, the Germans are coming after me! I’m so scared!”

1 2 3 38