Have fun with your nonsense

Published October 8th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Have fun with your nonsense because I am going to destroy all that crap you people spread. There hasn’t been a single evolutionist or atheist that has won or ever will win against me. Don’t believe me, see how many forum discussions on evolution that you can find on aol. Check out Adrienne Curry’s blog. I just started there but that’s just for fun. If darwin knew of me, he would have never come up with ridiculous theory that doesn’t have a single gram of sense in it. I will single handily take on any and all evolutionist and atheists in a nationally televised public forum, discussing evolution. And I will single handidly win. So enjoy it while it lasts, because it won’t last much longer.

-The Asetrian

306 Responses to “Have fun with your nonsense”

1 36 37 38
  1. Pastor di Semola de Grano Duro says:

You’ll always win, Aestrian? Given the date that your verbal diarrhoea appeared, and seeing little response from you, I must assume that you are not prepared to bring your ‘A-game’ back here. What a winner you are!

2. Joukahainen says:

The Asetrian, you just lost the Game. Congratulations, you are a loser. And not even you can win the Game, no-one can. And you can’t change the rules like you can do with religion.

3. LorenzoFSM says:

Looks like Assholetrian accomplished his goal – he got hundreds of responses to his post. Kinda like the DOS (denial of service) attacks on web sites, where the sites are compromised by hundreds of useless incoming data packets.
    My suggestion – ignore dingleberries like him (her?) and concentrate on posters who actually have something to say.

4. Bluebear says:

Dan – “people like you are why people like us fight religion.”

well put Dan.

5. Chris says:

On behalf of Neil deGrasse Tyson, we got a BADASSS OVER HERE!!!!!

So much lulz. It’s pretty surprising how people don’t even get our religion xD

6. Kirby_mongerr says:

I know people. bad people. people who know where you are. the FSM is peacful but I am not. enjoy your beliefs. see if they save you when I am slowly working a knife into your throat.

• TheFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Dictionary.com defines a monger as a person who is involved with something in a petty or contemptible way. Sounds like you’re in an unnatural relationship with a vacuum cleaner to me. That sucks, dude.

7. Rev. Wulff says:

So, it’s been almost six years and we seem to be going strong. Anybody know what happened with this guy? Oh, right, nothing. Just another whiny little bitch-ass troll.

• Keith says:

Yes. It looks as though Arse train has faded away into insignificance (assuming hesheit had any to start with).

• Captain Birdseye says:

I searched the Net for an hour and could find no trace of “The” Arse-train’s intellectual conquests. If one was looking for an example of the thinking of a pathological narcissist, his post would be perfect. The style reminds me of Schlafly. I suspect he has been taken (back) into care. Aaaaarghhhhh…

1 36 37 38