Evangelism

Published October 24th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

fsmchurch1.jpg

fsmchurch2.jpg

I love this.

We live directly across the alley from a church with a made-up religion.

I recently installed a gigantic flagpole on the Crow’s Nest (yar yar yar) of our garage and every Sunday morning we proudly fly the pair of FSM flags shown in the attached photos.

It’s our humble attempt to save the souls of each Sunday’s arriving flock of misguided Methodists. Hopefully they will look up to see the light and pass over to prefer Pasta to Pastor. Thus will they begin to Walk the True Plank, experiencing the Creamy Richness of our Hollowed Noodly One.

RAmen.

Bruce and Susan

41 Responses to “Evangelism”

1 3 4 5
  1. Bruce (of Bruce and Susan) says:

Thanks, Naomi! I just hope that when you fly them you don’t get threats like we did.
    (also, thanks to my fellow Pastafarians who are giving “thumbs down”s to “Jason”s and “Christian”s evil comments.)

• Darryl says:

G’day Bruce, We live in South Australia and have been trying to buy a FSM flag, but Amazon can’t send us one for some reason – do you know where I can find one?
      Thanks,
      Darryl,
      Adelaide.

• puppygoogoo says:

Awesome mate. Im also an Aussie and would be interested in a flag(s) too

RAmen

puppygoogoo

• Keith says:

Me too. I live in the cultural backwater called South Australia (well, OK we do have FEAST but we don’t have Mardi Gras) and I would be interested in a flag. I clicked on to the link posted above by Bruce but got nothing. Since we are over a year off the beam I suppose the site doesn’t exist anymore.

• Bruce says:

Darryl, puppygoogoo and Keith–
          I just now saw your posts. The flags can now be found here:

The company is called “Ring of Fire Enterprises” and, I’m not sure, but I think they do ship world-wide.

2. Bruce (of Bruce and Susan) says:

This church (founded in 1893) held its final service at 9 o’clock this morning. Years of declining membership finally forced the remaining congregation to migrate to three other local churches. The building will be up for sale starting June 30th.

All hail the Mighty Power of His Awesome Noodly Appendages!

• Bruce (of Bruce and Susan) says:

The church building and grounds are still for sale with no interested buyers so far. Only $325,000!
      Wouldn’t it be great to found the First Minnesota Noodly Church of the FSM in there?

1 3 4 5