ang on ang on

Published October 26th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

ang on ang on , ang abaat , u fink that theres a big ball of italian food at the pearly gates . do you even realise how offensive this may be to some christians ! , pastafarians r u stupid or wat . get a life ur no worse that them jahovis wittneses or dem ary chrishna ones . u need to get out more u kno. my brain capacity is bigger then urs

…………../´¯/).. ..………(\¯`\
…………/….//. ………….\\….\
………../….//.. …………..\\…. \
…../´¯/…./´¯\… ……../¯`\….\¯`\
.././…/…./…./. |_……_|.\….\… .\…\.\..
(.(….(….(…./.) ..)..(..(.\….)…. )….).)
.\…………….\/ …/….\…\/…… ……….

-morgan

221 Responses to “ang on ang on”

1. char says:

, u fink that

… Fink. That’s my last name, and it’s also an insult that died down after the issue with integration was over. ^.^ I think you seem familiar. OH YEAH! You’re that guy who was standing outside a random synogogue going, “F*** YOU!”

Or, at least, metephoically speaking you are. Just with some other people. ^.^

2. i lol at you says:

“ang on ang on , ang abaat , u fink” wtf does that even mean lol?

3. Geran M says:

Morgan,

I’m sure that if your brain capacity were actually larger than that of anyone on this site, then you would be intelligent enough to understand satire. Chances are that you could also correctly spell English words and use proper or at least semi-correct grammar and other capitalization. As a Pastafarian, your words disappoint me, though not as much as your butchering of the English language. Oh well. May His Noodlyness show you truth.

RAmen.

-Geran

4. CrudOMatic says:

What the hell is up with this pseudo-british accent? LEARN WHAT AN H SOUNDS LIKE YOU LIMEY TWAT!

FSM! Some people are retarded.

5. Pastafarian Missionary J. Allison says:

“My brain capacity is bigger than yours!” XD Then explain the TERRIBLE spelling (And it’s not just rushed, how do you get christian from chrishna?)

6. Nick says:

Can you repeat that? I don’t speak moronese.

7. taylor says:

Your brain capacity must be zero because you cannot spell correctly>

8. taylor says:

Your brain capacity must be zero because you cannot spell correctly.