YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE FIND THE TRUTH

Published September 17th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Kay look we all like Cheech and Chong but not when they start a religion. Please come to JESUS and be saved he wants to give you the gift of eternal life.

I say this to all the members of this church. Please come to your senses and stop with this blasphemy and find JESUS. He is the WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. He tells you everything you need to listen to him.

This is BLASPHEMY. Please stop misguiding people and come to the real lord who LOVES YOU. JESUS LOVES YOU JESUS IS ALIVE JESUS IS LORD YOU CAN BE SAVED.

MAY GOD PLEASE HELP AND BLESS YOU TO GET OVER THIS HORRIBLE CATASTROPHE THAT YOU HAVE STARTED LEAVE THIS FAKE CHURCH AND FIND THE ONLY ONE REAL GOD JESUS JESUS JESUS.

HE IS THE ONE HE IS THE WAY LISTEN TO HIM AND FOLLOW HIM AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED.

-Daniel

300 Responses to “YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE FIND THE TRUTH”

1. dontbesonarrowminded says:

Listen to yourself. “I’m right and you’re wrong, give up your misguided attempts and come to my totally legitimate and provable religion instead. Wow, your Flying Spaghetti Monster has no more real credibility than my Christ and the rather paradoxically monstrous incestuous patriarch of the Old Testament, but you know what, I believe it so it must be more true than what you believe.”
    How can you be so narrow minded? And so arrogant – assuming that just because you claim to have seen the light you have the right to subject everyone you meet to your patronising attempts to save them. I am agnostic because I do not claim the indisputable existence of a higher power, and nor am I so arrogant as to say that I don’t think one exists, therefore it/he/she does not exist. Most major wars within the history of this world have been started because someone like you has claimed superiority over someone else. Then the testosterone-fuelled raving madness of having to prove your prowess as a man with a really big army comes out and bam, mass deaths. I respect your ability to believe blindly in something so obscure, I really do – but don’t you think that your Jesus with all of his teachings and preachings of love and acceptance would rather you listen for a change than he gains one more forced follower because you have twisted someones arm around their back and coerced them into believing. I’d rather take the Spaghetti Monster.

2. teri says:

i cannot and will not find jesus…cause finding jesus means i might have to spend eternity with nutjobs like this! i’m a hardcore darwin chick…but you could defo label me spagnostic! keep up the good work pastafarians…if proof is ever found confirming intelligent design I hope it’s the FSM.

peace, love and veggie sex

3. Deoxyrigatoni Pasta says:

“Please come to JESUS and be saved he wants to give you the gift of eternal life.”

Hmmm Eternal Life? Or Eternal PASTA? Well Living forever without pasta just seems so…Unfulfilling so i choose PASTA.

After all PASTA is tastier.

4. MarcyMarc says:

CAPS LOCK is clearly a christian’s best weapon as they use it all the time and repeat everything over and over and over again. Leviticus is pretty nasty if you believe that bible your pretty sick (burn cities for not believing and kill everything). Also that stuff washing over you for FSM sakes don’t read a book in the shower (not good for the paper).

5. Jen says:

I found Jesus, he was on South Park would find this website very funny indded!

6. Miles says:

Well, if the Holy Spirit will WASH over me, I don’t know, I might wanna be a Christian.

=/

7. ham nox says:

“If you had it outs with the church before then fine don’t go to a church at first but at lease buy and ACTUAL BIBLE read it and pray and listen. You will be amazed when the HOLY SPIRIT WASHES OVER YOU.”

I really hate all this “read the bible before you go against it” stuff. Do they read the Kuran and study Greek myths and all the other teachings before they say they aren’t true? We can’t always know EVERYTHING in order to make an informed decision, that would make us omniscient gods ourselves. I try, at least, to be open-minded and somewhat knowledgeable about the beliefs of others. Why should I treat your bible with more reverence and suspense of disbelief than the teachings of Bobby Henderson?

8. Bagelsauce says:

I like that “WASHES OVER YOU” is all caps so that we know it’s important. Your Jeesuhs shall wash us. Aaaaaalllll over! I hope he has soft hands.
    - Bagelsauce