This is the most idiotic thing

Published September 27th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hahahahhaa. This is the most idiotic thing I’ve heard. Pastafarianism, what such bullshit, how about you all turn agnostic and end this?

-hoho

56 Responses to “This is the most idiotic thing”

1. Dima says:

Clearly you have not been touched by his noodly appendages. It is alright, we can all forgive you, for we are a happy bunch of sea-fearing noodle-lovers. Turn away from the fake religions made up by the haters of noodly goodness and sauce! Once you embrace his noodleness he will come to you and show you the true path as he did for us all.

2. Captain Headwound says:

@ Marcus Aurelius
    If you will notice, I said we don’t believe in the “possibility of god,” not necessarily saying that we have to not believe in god.

3. Meisha says:

Oh come on! One more time…then I’m done saying it. I will never say it again:

If you promise not to tell me about your religion, I promise never to think in your church.

4. murky says:

you think THIS is idiotic? you should try listening to a promoter of Intelligent Design.
    read the t-shirt i say;

5. Davie Jones in His Latter Years says:

Agnostic?
    Do agnostics have beer volcanoes? Stripper factories, I think not!
    Who’d ever give up pasta for uncertainty? That’s almost as bad as giving up curiosity for hymns and sitting on your butt throughout eternity.

RAmen

6. Lyz says:

well, i feel the same way about your oh so all powerful God, watching my every move and sin…Who wants to worship a ginormous Sex offender in the sky, watching tons of women and men gettin’ jiggy with it.

7. Ornj says:

Agnostic people are atheists without balls.

8. skywalker says:

a few years ago while reading “The LIfe of Pi” by Yann Martel I came to this paragraph:

I’ll be honest about it. It is not atheists who get stuck in my craw, but agnostics. Doubt is useful for a while. We must all pass through the garden of Gethsemane* If Christ played with doubt, so must we. If Christ spent an anguished night in prayer, if He burst out from the Cross, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” then surely we are also permitted doubt. But we must move on. To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.
    (Martel, Yann, “LIfe of Pi”, Random House, Canada, 2001, the last paragraph of chapter 7)

……….