This is the most idiotic thing

Published September 27th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hahahahhaa. This is the most idiotic thing I’ve heard. Pastafarianism, what such bullshit, how about you all turn agnostic and end this?

-hoho

56 Responses to “This is the most idiotic thing”

1. Ishmael says:

Greetings Fellow Pastafarians,

If any of you get the chance I would highly recommend reading Richard Dawkins’ definition(s) of agnosticism in the “God Delusion”. Until the time comes when every misogynistic, exclusionary, repressive, self righteous, egocentric, bigoted, hateful, deluded, and outright crazy religion is wiped from the earth I will remain a Pastafarian. Should that time ever arrive, then I will choose the path of a secular humanist. In the mean time I follow the obvious “One True God” his Noodlyness. If any of you spite filled, bible-thumping, Harvest concert attending, fish symbol on your bumper no driving, knocking on my door and interupting my football watching, suicide bombing, flying planes into our buildings, no eye patch wearing, jack-hole religious nuts don’t like it. Well then, you can suck my royal Irish mizen mast.

Peace, & Marinara
    be apon you

Sean

2. Razor Ray says:

What believing in the “FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER” as our “LORD” is any “less” credible than believing that an unknown, unseen, undocumented, aged, living in the clouds pedophile “wished” a 12 year old pregnant and that the “artificially” conceived child was and still is the “saviour” of mankind?

F-R-E-A-K-S!!!

3. The Mighty Meatball says:

Why don’t YOU turn Pastafarian and we can all be happy together!

4. ET, the Extra Terrestrial says:

Hey, hoho, how about you change your religion because I don’t like it? I don’t care what it is, because if it made you into the intolerant prick you appear to be, it must suck. So go become a memeber of some other religion for a while and let’s see if it teaches you to live and let live.

5. sigh says:

wow. what such an ignorant bastard. I would try to destroy you but I haven’t had lunch yet, and chasing down biggoted bastards on an empty stomach is against the 8 I’ld Really Rather You Didn’ts.

6. Christopher Seemann says:

ag-nos-tic wow three syllables, you’re moving up

7. Dom says:

Agnostics are fence sitters, we believe in the one and only god – the FSM.

RAmen