This is the most idiotic thing

Published September 27th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hahahahhaa. This is the most idiotic thing I’ve heard. Pastafarianism, what such bullshit, how about you all turn agnostic and end this?

-hoho

56 Responses to “This is the most idiotic thing”

1. Fliegenden Nudeln says:

@ BlondBeard (#10)

Yeh, I guess you could call it hell. It’s actually a dark corner of Pastafarian afterlife where fat, ugly, diseased rejects come out of a side door of the stripper factory, and the stale, flat beer comes out of a sewer pipe instead of from the big pure volcano. Also, pirates run around, poking FSM nonbelievers in the ass with cutlasses. But still, it’s not half bad compared to the Christian hell.

Keep the Faith, Brother
    Fliegenden Nudeln

2. House of David says:

Open Conversion of hoho,

I was foretold that “The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid.” [Christian Bible, Isaiah 11:6]

Come then, journey with us and tread a truly righteous path. The path to sauciness, noodles, and lamb balls aplenty. Repent!

Do not call the flock of faithful to spagnosticism. It is way unholy. Instead repent brother and join us.

Give away false religions, save yourself for the one true FSM, brother Pastafarian.

Save yourself from the possible multiplicity of hells, that in some sectors of the quantum-Universe include flat stale volcano beer, fat, diseased strippers (male, female, and blended sex) and pirate taunts, in others not. Put away your wolf-iness in sheep’s clothing and join us in everlasting rapture lamb-kins.

RAmen

3. Cardinal Linguine says:

Where is the satire in being spagnostic? And the beer volcano and stripper factory for that matter?

ramen

4. Spencer Klink says:

No, no sure I’ll believe in your God who made humans from dust. Your God who made man in his own image, with his bloated sense of supremacy.
    I lost one of my parents to your damned religion, and in the words of Rick James,”FUCK YO COUCH!”
    HOW ABOUT NO!

5. Al Power says:

Here is your final lesson – do not commit the crime for which you now serve the sentence. The FSM said, “Vengeance is mine”.
    But what if I don’t believe in the FSM I hear you say?
    It doesn’t matter. He believes in you.

6. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

An agnostic is an atheist without the strength of conviction.
    Or at least I thought this before I was touched by His Noodly appendage.

7. jeremykeys says:

Hey HOHO, if this is the most idiotic thing you’ve ever heard of you don’t get out much. Have you heard of this thing called Christianity? Now there’s some weird shit. They believe in an invisible man in the sky, talking snakes, virgins having babies, and zombies for crying out loud. you should really come and join us. Life is sweet here.

8. mv says:

hoho prove that your religion is not BS! You can’t, so bite my noodley appendage!