This is fucking retarded

Published September 19th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

This is fucking retarded. People actually thinking there is a fucking spaghetti monster, THA FUCK? I honestly did not think people could get any more fucking ridiculous. Oh people, if you actually believe, then we need to shoot you out into outer space. Dipshits.

-Justin Ramey

142 Responses to “This is fucking retarded”

1. Pete the Pirate says:

my partner in crime , may her pirating never cease :) has just informed me that i should have asked for vulcan love slave three while i was at it … in that case copies all round …

2. OckhamsRazor says:

quote from Lyz:
    “Jesus must love swearing.
    Do you hear yourself speak?
    “I fucking think you people are fucking retarded. You guys are so fucking stupid with your fucking flying spaghetti monster.”
    “I fucking love Jesus and God!””

I think the last line should be changed to:

“I love fucking Jesus and God”

He seems good at that.

3. Darwin'sMonkey says:

OH…… shoot us out into outer space..? Well, isn’t that where god used to live until science proved that there was a thing called “outer space”.

4. sweedishMEATBALL says:

Hey bud-

GET A LIFE OR BLOG ABOUT IT

5. David says:

I find it hilarious that these christians are making fun of the absurdity of this religion… when in reality they’re making fun of their own religion, since believing in FSM is on a similar level (though admittedly higher level) as believing in God

6. Kason says:

You’re free to love and believe in your ‘god’ and ‘Jesus’ but we are not allowed to believe in our beloved Spaghetti? You may not like it but it’s there and theirs nothing you can do about it!

Seriously
    ~Kason Enre Nvidiade

7. kol_lord says:

Hey Justin Ramey’s last name is suspiciously similar to Ramen, Coincidence or the doing of His Noddleness?

(sorry if someone already posted this, just wanted to tell someone)

8. CrapuloN says:

if you want to hear something fucking retarded here it is. apparenty there is and invisable bearded man who lives in the sky and controls everything that happens in the world. now there is something retarded.
    suck my nuts you prick.