This is fucking retarded

Published September 19th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

This is fucking retarded. People actually thinking there is a fucking spaghetti monster, THA FUCK? I honestly did not think people could get any more fucking ridiculous. Oh people, if you actually believe, then we need to shoot you out into outer space. Dipshits.

-Justin Ramey

142 Responses to “This is fucking retarded”

1 15 16 17
  1. Atsap Revol says:

This website has deteriorated. Spambots and Olio have taken over. Interesting regular contributors have ceased to post. Quick, administer CPR before this site expires.

Atsap Revol, COF

• Keith says:

Well, that hurt. I may post rubbish occasionally but I’d like to think some of my posts are interesting.

• Olio says:

‘Olio have taken over’

Absolutely no interest in taking over your lovely site. Unsupported speculation.

2. bruceo says:

I often like Olio’s posts.

• Olio says:

That’s kind of you Bruceo but, please take note, I am an irregular. Not sure what that says about you appreciating those posts.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

I appreciate your posts, Olio. perhaps Atsap just means you’re posting more than most.

• Olio says:

Oh, okay. Thanks for the unsolicited devaluation.

• Atsap Revol says:

The stimulus for my post above was that the list of posts for the day contained only Spambots and Olio. I’m sorry, Olio and Keith, I didn’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings. However, I would like to see a renewal of the lively past give and take among more than a few contributors.

Maybe I was just having a greater than usual “Cranky Old Fart” day.

AR, COF

• Keith says:

Which reminds me: some time back there was an attempt on this site to form a Cranky Old Fart club but things never got off the ground. I can’t remember the minimum age limit but I’m only 2 1/2 years away from the Victor Meldrew phase of my life. My O/H would willingly supply testimonies to my crankiness.

• Olio says:

Which reminds me of discrimination based upon age and of stereotyping people, but don’t want to get off topic.

So if I am not a regular, does that make me a decaf?
          Maybe you could list the requisites for becoming a regular so nobody else falls into making the same mistake.

• The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

Oh you’re a regular alright Olio, very regular.

• Olio says:

Are you the regular regulator, Rigatoni?

• Mal says:

Always appreciate artful alliteration.

• Olio says:

I assure you it was by accident. It was a legitimate question. Qualifying my query.

1 15 16 17