this is a stupid internet meme

Published September 29th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

This is a stupid Internet Meme that has somehow turned into some kind of religion. Ranting at them is not going to help.

Before you ask, yes, I am Christian and believed Jesus died on the cross for all of us because he loved us that much.

If I may ask, though, would the FSM willing give up his own son (if he even has one) for a multitude of people who hate him, despise him, aim to obliterate his very existence? Even if this act only saved one person?

-Crystos

156 Responses to “this is a stupid internet meme”

1. Drained and Washed Clean says:

31 – Christ Lives On – Dec 25th, 2008

Hi, I’m a Christian
    ** I never would have guessed seeing as you are about to take your jeebus’s name in vain.

and you cannot take a goddamn pile of spaghetti and make a god to worship out of it.
    ** There it is!!! We can worship whatever we want. You guys made up and invisible zombie sky daddy. How is that any more far fetched.

I tried to pray for more spaghetti sauce and parmesan cheese, did I get it?
    ** Amputees pray to get their missing appendages back, do they ever get it?

Hell no!
    ** Exactly

But Christ answers all prayers, don’t believe me, just try it and see what you fucking get.
    ** Someone I love very deeply was diagnosed with a terminal illness. He had multiple entire congregations praying for him. Nothing. And I refer back to my amputee comment. They got nothin’ too.

I’ll be praying that your lost soul does not burn forever.
    ** YEAH!! I love being threatened with eternal pain and suffering. Thanks for, once again, confirming what Christianity is all about. Manipulating the feeble minded by playing on a very common fear, no longer existing. But a majority of us would rather you do something more productive with your time, like volunteer. That actually benefits people instead of tithing which only benefits the church wallet.

2. Ritchi says:

Well, you appear to be an idiot, the FSM did in fact boil for our sins, and he does let his children die for our sins, everyday thousands if not millions of innocent pastas are eaten, even by nonbelievers like you. Besides if your religion is true I would rather go to hell than be forced to live in heaven with you idiots, that would be the true hell.

3. DarthFennec says:

Learn history please. This was a religion long before it turned into a meme.

4. Ian says:

Have you ever eaten Pasta or Meatballs?
    Don’t be a party pooper Crystos just because you don’t agree with the foundations of our religion, Jesus may have gave his life for 1,000s to go to heaven, but spaghetti and meatballs give their lives for good food.
    RAmen.

5. Brad Sherwood says:

ps. that tard misspelled “Christos” which means the anointed one in latin or greek. can’t take these folks seriously

6. Detra Pockrus says:

Thank you for your time to have put these things together on this weblog. Michael and i also very much liked your input through your own articles in certain things. I am aware that you have many demands in your schedule therefore the fact that you took as much time like you did to help people really like us by this article is also highly loved.

7. Mopclalcody says:

The scope of pharmacy practice incorporates even more common roles these kinds of as compounding and dispensing medications, and it also contains a lot more modern solutions connected to well-being care, which include medical services, reviewing drugs for safety and efficacy, and giving Online Pharmacy facts. Pharmacists, thus, are the gurus on drug therapy and are the principal health and fitness pros who optimize medication use to furnish sufferers with favorable overall health outcomes.

8. Joukahainen says:

I don’t really care if my sins are atoned or not, people still hate or love me the same. But I’d really love to eat that son of FSM. Maybe some day I’ll find the real one.