this is a stupid internet meme

Published September 29th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

This is a stupid Internet Meme that has somehow turned into some kind of religion. Ranting at them is not going to help.

If I may ask, though, would the FSM willing give up his own son (if he even has one) for a multitude of people who hate him, despise him, aim to obliterate his very existence? Even if this act only saved one person?

-Crystos

156 Responses to “this is a stupid internet meme”

1 14 15 16 17 18 20
  1. Joe. The Jew. says:

To tris,
    I think its a disease. That explains delusions of religious grandeur.

2. Teh Spag-worshipper says:

This leads me to a very important question.
    What would His son (or daughter – gender equality, Crystos!) actually look like? And what nature of a wench would He select to bear such a child?
    Or would he perhaps choose a female pirate?
    Then again, a Heavenly stripper might perhaps have the appropriate level of spirituality?

An important theological question, I feel, and one that should clearly be answered post haste.

And if it’s a female pirate He’s after, I’m open!

(It has just struck me that all spaghetti dishes may, in fact, be His children, in which case, I think that answers the original question.

So, what are His children, and what would they be like?
    Discuss.)

3. tris says:

Hello Joe The Jew. Post 121 –
    You say “I think its a disease. That explains delusions of religious grandeur”. Are you referring to Christianity? Don’t a few Jews have “delusions of religious grandeur” too?? (although I’m not quite sure what a “delusion of religious grandeur” is!)
    A friend of mine thinks that you mean that FSMism is a “disease” I hope she isnt right!

4. Sarah D says:

THE INTERNET HAET MACHINE HAS SPOKEN.

5. Nick says:

“Before you ask, yes, I am Christian and believed Jesus died on the cross for all of us because he loved us that much.”

No one really asked.

6. Jay says:

um, wasn’t christianity originally a meme? OH THAT’S RIGHT! SHIT! Passed laterally through generations of society. DAMMIT!

Wouldn’t blasting the concepts of memetics be blasting the origin of your own faith? GOD I HATE MYSELF CUZ IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUUUUUUUUUPID.

It’s ok, the almighty FSM forgives all. Even the likes of ye. OH THANK YOU FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER FOR SHOWING ME THE WAY! RAmen!

7. Sqid says:

The Lord gives up His own body, His holy meatballs and noodly appendages, and every other type of Holy pasta. He gives up more then His own son for Goodness. He gives up His whole family.

8. jay says:

no. the FSM wears a condom. however, he will provide all five food groups to any who need it weather they like him or not. meatballs, tomato sauce (and not the cheep stuff in the can either) noodles and Parmesan are all there for you. thats how much he loves you.

1 14 15 16 17 18 20