this is a stupid internet meme

Published September 29th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Before you ask, yes, I am Christian and believed Jesus died on the cross for all of us because he loved us that much.

-Crystos

156 Responses to “this is a stupid internet meme”

1 11 12 13 14 15 20
  1. Ubi Dubium says:

@Tris: Come join us in the Pastafarian Forums!

Our Pasta, who “Arghh” in heaven,
    Swallowed be thy name.
    Thy Midgit come. Thy Sauce be yum,
    On top some grated Parmesan.
    Give us this day our garlic bread.
    And give us our cutlasses,
    As we swashbuckle, splice the main-brace and cuss.
    And lead us not into vegetarianism,
    But deliver us some Pizza.
    For thine are Meatballs, and the beer, and the strippers, for ever and ever.
    RAmen.

2. tris says:

@Ubi Dubium 97
    Yeah! That’s for the invite! I checked it out yesterday!
    But I find it easier to have access to the “outsider” part of the site.
    BTW… I like your prayer, even tho’ it doesnt rhyme (with itself!) but are Pastafarians anti-vegetable and anti-vegetarianism? I can’t quite stomach that!

3. Wench Nikkiee says:

#58 Barron_Von_Hugen_Dong
    You got that arse about face.
    Christianity is a mockery to FSM and all other religions. Christianity is a troll religion.
    You got a list of hate mail, penned in the name of Pastafaria and posted on churchy sites?

4. rada! says:

“This is a stupid Internet Meme that has somehow turned into some kind of religion. Ranting at them is not going to help.

-Crystos”
    First off. Jesus didnt die for shit. He didnt exist. Period. Second the FSM is ballin egnough to where he wouldnt have to send his son to die for us like your pathetic excuse of a made up religion and “god” did.

5. Tim says:

“He gives his only son to death, to forgive our sins, in the form of Spaghetti-Os.”

OH!!! FOUL…

How could I belittle such a noble action by referencing ‘ritualized cannibalism’ as part of worshiping it? To think that someone would show homage to the ‘ultimate sacrifice’ by consuming the body and blood…

wait a minute.

Never mind.

6. Vermicelli says:

FSM drained in the colander for our grins

7. Frank says:

I think FSM would give his left meatball if he wanted too.

8. lazlow says:

“If I may ask, though, would the FSM willing give up his own son (if he even has one) for a multitude of people who hate him, despise him, aim to obliterate his very existence? Even if this act only saved one person?”

But if you’re an all-powerful being why would you have to?

1 11 12 13 14 15 20