Protein resembles FSM

Published September 19th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

fsmprotein.jpg

I was viewing a Website for my biology course when I had this holy experience.

www.umass.edu/molvis/[...]/chapter.htm

The ribbon model of the example protein (View five) Looks EXACTLY like His Noodlyness.

Recently, I have been doubting my faith in the FSM. I take this as a sign that he is still with me. I have never felt more touched than I do now.

-Ivy

26 Responses to “Protein resembles FSM”

1. Yo Ho Ho says:

Guys, guys, guys! (both sexes). You MUST please GPS when these things happen so we can make a pilgrimage to the holy site. Oh, wait, I forgot: His Holiness Can Noooodle us anywhere nowadays, we don’t need to burn up the airmiles to Lourdes like lesser, madonna-like religions. Scrap that request.
    ‘n a boddle a rum

2. Flartus says:

I am definitely converted now! I am also so inspired as to spread the word to my parents, who are both regular churchgoers, but also biochemists. May his Noodliness enlighten their saucy souls.

RAmen.

3. waldo says:

I’ve been looking for something to believe in. Being part Sicilian I think I have found what I’m looking for. I have been seeing evidence of the FSM everywhere. The FSM has given my life spiritual meaning!
    This photo is just more evidence of his love for us! I’m awed!!!

4. Fyodor Kondrashov says:

This is the second time that we see a protein that has been made in HIS image!

Two cannot be a coincidence!

5. Spencer Klink says:

All hail His mighty noodliness! May you all be touched by his noodly appendage.

RAmen my brothers and sisters. RAmen.

6. Captain Marinara Tuscana says:

All Hail the FSM! ARRRR!!

7. Roland says:

Blasphemous persons !
    The spaghetti monster is a cosmic reality !

8. flags to buy says:

I found a site yesteday that appeared much similar to this, are everyone positive another person is not duplicating this website?