I’ve seen some crazy shit in my life

Published September 23rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I ve seen some crazy shit in my life ….. but people actualy believing in this crap.you guys got 1 st prize @ the stupid awards!!!! futher do you people even know what all pasta s are made of please go look that up and explain that one to me ……. there is no words to describe just how stupid all this is !!!!! get real get a life and find The treu and only God

-De Wet

126 Responses to “I’ve seen some crazy shit in my life”

1 10 11 12 13 14 16
  1. Oli says:

I ve seen some crazy shit in my life …..[This should be a single comma] but people actualy [there's two l's in actually] believing in this crap.[There should be a space here]you [capital letter!] guys got 1 st prize @ the stupid awards!!!![one exclamation mark will suffice] futher [its spelt fuRther, and you probably wanted to use the word 'furthermore', which would be followed by a comma]do you people even know what all pasta s [the 's' is not necessary] are ['are' should be is] made of [question mark here] please [yet another capital letter] go [and] look that up and explain that one to me ……. [a colon would be much better than two ellipses] there is [are] no words to describe just how stupid all this is !!!!! get real [comma] get a life [possible comma] and find The treu [spelt true] and only God

-De Wet

To quote; “there is no words to describe just how stupid all this is” I am not bothered by bad spelling and grammar, but if you insist on calling others stupid with these kind of errors…!

And can you explain your God to me? Because I looked it up as well as pasta, and apparently your God is less real than mine!

2. didi says:

@Juan #73

The most are atheist just like you and indeed we’re doing it just to show how stupid religions are and to piss ‘believers’ off. This religion is just a nice and humoristic way to bound and have a laugh, a cold beer and a tasteful plate of pasta.

pasta 2 y’ll,

RAmen

3. The Mighty Meatball says:

I’ve seen some crazy shit in my life too.
    I went to church.

4. Lucifer says:

@juan #73
    Dear Juan:
    Have no fear, Lucifer is here. You should be worried about the damage done to the world by the other religions. As far as I can see, nobody has died in the name of this satire. More people have died in the name of god, than for any other reason in the world.
    I always come here to have a good laugh and see how stupid religious people can be.

The following thought was posted on this site some time ago and it had me laughing for days.
    Your atheist friend,
    Lucifer

Christianity – The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree…
    Yeah, makes perfect sense…

5. Lucifer says:

Dear De Wet: You are not “the law” You sound more like the shit to me.
    I almost forgot to respond to your comical and moronic letter. Your god must be the one and only “treu” god. That is unbelievable dude. I think you convinced me, I am converting back to the one and only Treu Treu Treu Treu Treu God.
    You behave kid. For you know what happens when Christians misbehave.
    I will be waiting for you down here.

Lucifer

6. mimmelit says:

I am deeply concerned. I swear I have seen HIM but He looked more like Ziti.

7. Mo Ronic says:

God created all life and that is scientific FACT!

8. trisbruce says:

Reply to MoRonic (aptly named) post#95
    No, the idea that “god” created life is a legendary fantasy and the fruit of a primitive non-evolved and non-scientific mentality!
    Scientists actuially say life evolved from primitive non-organic chemical compounds in a primordial ocean usually called the “chemical soup”.
    Read up about it some time! It’s so much more interesting than silly tales about an old codger with a beard messing around with bits of clay!

1 10 11 12 13 14 16