I’ve seen some crazy shit in my life

Published September 23rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I ve seen some crazy shit in my life ….. but people actualy believing in this crap.you guys got 1 st prize @ the stupid awards!!!! futher do you people even know what all pasta s are made of please go look that up and explain that one to me ……. there is no words to describe just how stupid all this is !!!!! get real get a life and find The treu and only God

-De Wet

126 Responses to “I’ve seen some crazy shit in my life”

1 2 3 16
  1. galderon says:

Troll much?

2. BlackBard says:

Dear De Wet,

Just so you will know, I looked up “Pasta” in Wikipedia. Here is what I found, “Pasta (Italian for “dough”) is a generic term for Italian variants of noodles, food made from a dough of flour, water and/or eggs, that is boiled.” Now, don’t you feel better?

As for your exhortation to find “The treu and only God,” I am not interested in that because I have found the TRUE God, the FSM.

RAmen

3. Theo says:

See comments to all other Hate Mails.
    (by the looks of it, it seems this guy is Dutch – too bad. I am too.)
    I’m always curious about this ‘only’ god. That would mean that these people have the only right to the truth. So what proof do they have? None.

4. Kristina says:

Sweet! First prize!

5. Lady Lippy says:

Yeah…we do know what it is made of: flour, egg, salt and noodley goodness. What’s your god made of?

6. Martin Wilson says:

Well “De wet”,
    It happens to be that “pasta s”[sic] are made of “The treu and only God”[sic], so I think most of us here have followed your request quite promptly.

Have a nice day

7. Scotty B says:

Seriously? Is De Wet aware that many Christians believe that a cracker is literally the body of Christ?

8. The Evolved Ape says:

Your letter demonstrates clearly that you have indeed seen some crazy shit in your life. Now, take a wild guess as to what that may be!

1 2 3 16