I’ve seen some crazy shit in my life

Published September 23rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I ve seen some crazy shit in my life ….. but people actualy believing in this crap.you guys got 1 st prize @ the stupid awards!!!! futher do you people even know what all pasta s are made of please go look that up and explain that one to me ……. there is no words to describe just how stupid all this is !!!!! get real get a life and find The treu and only God

-De Wet

126 Responses to “I’ve seen some crazy shit in my life”

1 14 15 16
  1. steakhouse in manhattan says:

Good Examine and fascinating. Appreciate you taking the time in sharing these particulars. Thanks.

2. Joukahainen says:

“but people actualy believing in this crap” … well, here we go again :D

“The treu and only God” … why did you bring up treu? It’s not like he wanted to be involved!

3. Tom says:

Hey, How stupid are you! Screw you and screw your true god. The people who started flying spaghetti monster did it in the form of protest to show how STUPID it was when a backwards school in kansas started including creationism in the daily curriclulum. Sorry those words are probably to big for you to understand. Let me rephrase so your little mind can understand. “A backwards redneck school in Kaaaansas was trying to learn the little kin folk about how the Only true and One Almighty God made the earth”
    So they were teaching this was true without a speck of proof. Creationism doesn’t include anymore proof than the church of the flying spaghetti monster.
    You moron! The only real proof here is how stupid you are for thinking it was legit. You moron!!!!

• The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

Can you feel the love?

4. Carroll says:

The traffic cops are going to love me for this one… There are many people making money online by brokering traffic. You can be a traffic broker yourself. It’s a pretty good gig. As a bonus, you can even get your hands on all the traffic that you need for your own purposes. Go ahead and take a look.. http://tinyurl.com/7wa6cqy

• Keith says:

Traffic broker? You mean you make money by wrecking cars on the roadway?

1 14 15 16