I find this religion absolutly rediculous

Published September 22nd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Someone…please change my opinion/views on this matter. I want to know if this is real and why you beleive. But until i get answers…your all fucking crazy. I mean listen to yourselves!!!!

‘OH YOUR GREAT NOODLYNESS!!!’

‘ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY INVSIBLY MOSTER MADE OUT OF SPAGHETTI THAT CAN FLY!!!’

…do you hear yourselves when you speak??? Im not trying to be mean, and this is not hate mail in any way im just curious to the point where it enrages me!!!

Someone please answer my questions!!!!

Explain this religion to me!!

why spaghetti? And why pirates?? What proof do you have??? Someone get back to me. I must know.

-Emilee

162 Responses to “I find this religion absolutly rediculous”

1 2 3 20
  1. Mac N. Cheez says:

Welcome Emilee!

You have taken the first step toward freeing your mind. Do you want to take the red pill or the blue pill?

Google the word “satire”.

Read the letter and responses to the Kansas School board.

Then come back here and we can start an intelligent discussion.

2. Nangleator says:

You also apparently find the use of a dictionary “absolutly rediculous.”

> it is so rediculously stupid that it has turned me off
    > to any type of religion at all.

His Noodly Appendage has done its work well! But all that He requires of you is that you don’t foist your religion on anyone else. Oh, and maybe enjoy a nice, hot plate of spaghetti. You know you want to. It pleases you in a deep, soulful way…

> im just curious to the point where it enrages me!!!

Your emotions can be so strong that they become other emotions? Do you ever have an emotion turn into giddiness? That would be cool.

RAmen

3. Ron says:

I….um…..I think we may have done something…. right?
    Seriously, Emilee, the whole point of this is questioning religion. Not rejecting it- just thinking critically about it. That’s why we reject ID, and other forms of dogma.
    In order to point up the logical inconsistencies, Bob has turned to satire. Satire is intentionally ridiculous.
    Impressively enough, he also seems to have founded a philosophical belief system in the process; which is extremely cool, but an unintended side effect. I doubt it actually qualifies as a religion. We aren’t reverent enough.

4. Sarah says:

This probably fake, but just in case it is not:

Emilee,

Open the wondrous book known as the Dictionary, and look under the word “Satire” – there you shall find the answers you seek. RAmen.

-Sarah

5. Cheeetar says:

“I find this religion absolutly rediculous. In fact, it is so rediculously stupid that it has turned me off to any type of religion at all.”

This is indeed what we are trying to achieve (aswell as spreading the word of tolerance). Also, you’re spelling ridiculous wrong.

6. Lady Lippy says:

This religion finds you ridiculous. But if you have been turned off of all religions, than FSM has done it’s job.

Sauce be with you.

7. Sam says:

Why not spaghetti, why not pirates? Whats the difference between a religion that worships spaghetti and a religion that worships snakes? Whats the difference between the belief that pirates are divine beings and the belief that people born on 6/6/06 are pure evil. Whats the difference between eating a cracker and eating spaghetti at church.

8. ET, the Extra Terrestrial says:

Do you actually know how to read?

1 2 3 20