graced with His presence

Published September 29th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

andrea1.jpg

andrea2.jpg

My friend Andrea was graced with the presence of His Noodliness on her 24th birthday this year. He came to us in the form of funnel cake with chocolate cookie “meatballs” and nonpareil eyes. The t-shirt speaks volumes as well. Hope you enjoy!

Lauren

26 Responses to “graced with His presence”

1. Cape Buffalo says:

Hot, yes… but the funnel cake is probably cold by now.

2. guys who know the difference between teal and fuchsia. says:

Sweet shirt ;)
    *Almost as sweet as the funnel cake!*

3. Fliegenden Nudeln says:

@ TRIS (#8)
    Funnel cake is made by pouring thin batter through a funnel into hot oil. It’s done when it’s golden brown; then we remove it from the oil and sprinkle powdered sugar on it. I first enjoyed funnel cake when i moved from Oregon to Philadelphia. You can Google up the recipe, and whip up a batch in your native land.

Funnel Cake beautifully resembles sweet, puffy, noodles: a fitting dish for a Pastafarian treat. Yum, I think I’ll go make some.

4. Joe Blow says:

Nice! er . smile! and shirt! and whatever it is that you’re holding….

5. tris says:

Danke Schön mein(e) liebe(r) Fliegenden Nudeln(#11)
    das ist ein zehr interessantes Rezept… aber es scheint mir vielleicht ein bischen gefährlich ?batter? auf heißen Öl zu gießen… ich will nicht mein Haus zerbrennen… meiner Mitwohnerin hat das schon gemacht! (die blöde Idiotin!) Tchuß!
    Tris
    If the funnel cake site explains how to do it without danger to life and limb I might give it a go tho’!

6. AllSayRAmen says:

FSM makes us look beautiful

7. Fliegenden Nudeln says:

@ tris (#13)

Lieber Tris,

Sie sind willkommen. Man weiss nicht was passieren kann. Aber Trichter Kuchen wenig gefahrlich gibt. Ihre Haus will nicht verbrennen, und ihre Mitwohnerin will nicht be pissed off.

Guten Appetit!
    Fliegenden Nudeln

8. Dan says:

If I was a Xian I’d have to an Angel had falen from heaven. Which would prove I was a sad old sleaze.

As a Pastafarian I can’t possibly say a Stripper had fallen down the side of the beer volcano without getting a slap! Thus Andrea is saved from a sleazing and pastafarianism proves it’s superiority once again! Yay!