FSM at OSU

Published September 12th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Spotted by Carver at my Alma mater, Oregon State University:

fsm-at-osu.jpg

My favorite thing about this is the spelling of “Toched”. I didn’t say it was a good school, just that I went there. Go Beavers.

13 Responses to “FSM at OSU”

1. Aiden says:

It is excellent to see the Pastafarian message being spread in the higher education of the worlds citizens. We hope to expand the teachings of FSM-ID to more than the Oregon State University. We must remove the techings of ID and overwhelming scientific evidence for evolution so that FSM-ID will be unquestionably popular.

-rAmen

2. Nick says:

What’s it on?

3. saro says:

May the FSM be with you. Sir, pastafarianism just came to me and I have to say that I’ve been overwhelmed by its undeniable truth. From now on, I declare myself pastafarian, follower and worshiper of the FSM, and another one to be added to the “list of angry scientists who can’t believe why people still talk about creationism”.

I’ve been touched by His noodley appendage!!!!
    Ramen…

4. Sean Boyd says:

RAmen.

5. Arg Sayer says:

The artist was overwhelmed by his noodly presence and temporarily lost the ability to spell.

In fact, this may explain the hate-mailers who can’t spell. FSM overwhelms them while they’re on this page so that they lose all sense of the English language. It’s a linguini-istic thing. It still doesn’t explain the cussing, though.

We should all be blessed with FSM on our walls.
    RAmen Arg.

6. Fliegenden Nudeln says:

I’m also a graduate of OSU. Nice sketch, but the advanced spelling of “TOCHED” suggests that this is the work of a graduate student, not an undergraduate. May the Noodly Appendages of our Spagetti Deity touch all OSU students and grads. Corvallis is the equivalent of Mecca for Pastafarians thanks to our Prophet, Bob.

RAmen
    Fliegenden Nudeln

7. Fusillier says:

Excellent! Not sure about the spelling though, it’s the kind of thing you would expect from a christian

8. Pope Pixel I says:

Woo, the Pastafarians strike again!
    RAmen