what the fuck

Published August 12th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

what the fuck have pirates got to do with anything

-ahf

83 Responses to “what the fuck”

1. MAN says:

They wear hats and kill people.

2. Diomede says:

“what the fuck have pirates got to do with anything?”

Heven’t you seen the price of butter lately?!

3. Teo says:

You are totally right! This religion is smart! I’m only 11 years old but i think you are genius! It’s great honor to believe in Flyng Spaghetti Monster! He’s lord! If he likes pirates i’m gonna become a pirate one day! I’m Teo Drascek at facebook my religion is:Flyng Spaghetti Monster and you can send a message to me! My e-mail is Drascekteo@yahoo.com. This is the best religion ever!!!!!!!!!! I think this is fucking awesome!!!!

4. Mr.Pirate Man says:

You want to know what pirates have to do with our religion now do Ye? well grab a chair and sit down me bucko, and read our gospel, it will tell you everything you need to know. im 14 and am trying to start getting members of my school to be pastafarians, in addition 2 me and 2 of my friends, and pirates have to do with everything! PIRATES FTW!!!!

5. Monkey D. Luffy says:

I’m going to be the next pirate king and put an end to the climate crisis.

Stop searching answers in bible, find it in japanese animes.

6. Ken Holliday says:

As pirates linger away crime decreases wooden legs decrease and pirate on pirate sexual inuendo decreases.
    This world has become complacasnt,and looks down on wooden leg penatration, what has this world come to???

7. Pans Narrans says:

Pirates have a lot to do with many things, especialy piracy. And global warming.

8. plumberbob says:

@ 69 – Teh Spag-worshipper (she of the crappy name) -,& -ahf ,

They are astute business persons, and they were early adopters of group health insurance as the accompanying article proposes:

RAmen