What a bunch of fools you all are

Published August 4th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

What a bunch of fools you all are

Jesus is coming soon and I hope you are all ready fellows. Meow!

–Prudence Kitten

Another one from her:

I am sure you guys are idiots for not accepting Jesus as your savior. You do understand that He loves you and wants you to be in heaven with him. Are you blind or soemthing ot just stupid? I wouldnt give you a tin of cat food cos you just might not eat it!

167 Responses to “What a bunch of fools you all are”

1. Sandgroper Mat says:

WTF? CAT FOOD? Of course we won’t bloody eat it! FYI I cast Jesus and God away when their absence became apparent. If he loves me, then how come he needs to get crazy cat ladies to tell me for him?

2. xhien says:

No thanks. I prefer FSM’s hell than Jesus’ heaven.

3. FSMismysavior says:

If she’s in heaven, I’m definitely out.

4. CrudOMatic says:

Retarded cunt that thinks she is a cat. Of course we wouldn’t eat catfood, we have eternal pasta waiting for us. You probably eat the cat food, economy sucks, huh?

You do know that EVERY generation since Jesus was crucified said that THEIR generation was the last, and Jesus was coming soon?

2000 years later and his ass hasn’t come yet. Time to give up the bullshit ghost? Maybe?

Nah, you won’t. You’re an ignorant cunt that thinks she is a cat… or a really disturbed gay guy.

5. Keith says:

“He who calls his brother a fool is in danger of hell fire” From Matthew I think: in the Buy Bull. Whoops, you are female, or your name suggests so. I guess that lets you off the hook. I can’t make up my mind whether this is serious or not: I strongly suspect it’s a joke posting. Please expand on your comments about the the cat food Meowth.

6. Ian says:

If your mate Jesus loves me, he wont mind me hanging around with my other deity FSM, and plus, FSM treats men and women equally, and tell me, when was the last time Jesus cured a blind/ill woman?
    I think you need a sit down with your priorities woman!
    RAmen

7. Mike says:

I’m going to say right now, that I’m not going to comment on your serious identity crisis. What makes every generation determine that THEY are so important that they are the ones who will be raptured in a second coming? All of the others who have spent their lives worshiping their god(s) day and night did not experience a second coming. What makes this generation so special?

• Keith says:

If the rapture comes quickly it will be a Velocirapture.

8. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

He better come soon. His believers are a minority (30%?) and falling. In another hundred years Christianity (and hopefully other religions) will be relics of our superstitious past, like witch-hunting and tales of dragons.