My 7-yr old niece is more mature than you

Published August 5th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

There are better ways of voicing your opinions of the world and its people’s beliefs than being a complete douche and just making a mockery of everything. Grow up my man. Grow some balls.

– sfoorman

104 Responses to “My 7-yr old niece is more mature than you”

1 2 3 13
  1. ebeb says:

whats wrong with a bit of humour? this site is second only to the bible itself in terms of comedic value.
    as for the balls comment… look at the FSM.. hes got huge balls

2. Red Dutchpasta Wench says:

a) really?
    b) you show it’s working
    c) by taking the time to respond to this site
    d) I’m no man
    e) I had meatballs and spaghetti yesterday, does that count too?

3. Pirate Max says:

Calling people names is also very mature. I know a better way of getting my opinion across. I’ll run around telling everyone that their beliefs are wrong even though I can’t prove mine are right. I’ll tell them if they don’t believe me and give me 10% of their income than they will burn in hell. Hey, I’m even going to threaten little children, who can’t understand my beliefs, with eternal damnation. Threatening kids, that’s balls. By the way, calling people douches isn’t very christian. Can you feel the heat?

4. David J says:

How ’bout if I grow some meat balls?

5. bluegray says:

You obviously don’t know anything about us. This is the only religion with balls.

6. Ryan says:

Better ways than door to door solicitation? or guilt trips spouted by brain washed kids?

7. ET, the Extra Terrestrial says:

Dear sfoorman
    I think what you meant to say is “My 7-yr old niece is more thoroughly brainwashed than you”. If the opinions expressed here are at odds with your personal worldview, you can choose to ignore them and go do something else. I think that the likely reason you couldn’t bring yourself to do that is that you feel threatened, because you know your position is untenable, and you feel subconsciously guilty about the brainwashed niece. Our having noticed that xianity is based on nonsense doesn’t make us “douches”, it shows that we are capable of independent thought and logical reasoning. I don’t know about you, but I grew up many years ago, and part of that process was noticing that reality didn’t always agree with the agendas put forward by those in power. I really don’t understand your reference to “growing some balls”. If you mean that we should show some intestinal fortitude and toe the party line, be good little doo-bees and think like the xian church wants us to, the expression you should have used is “stop thinking for yourselves”. Having the “balls” to point out to others the disconnection between their claims and obserevable reality is apparently not something that registers on your personal radar screen. As to making a mockery of anything, I think that xians do a fair job of that on their own, cheerfully throwing aside any part of reality that points out the idiocy of their core beliefs. I’d reccomend that you grow up, and learn to be tolerant of other’s beliefs or their choice not to believe, and stop trying to shove your ideas down everyone else’s throats, especially your poor little niece, who might not even have a chance to make up her own mind about anything. Freedom of religion includes freedom from religion. Think about it.
    RAmen
    ET

8. Stephanie says:

Grow some balls?
    You seem to be missing the two very juicy and rather sizable, meat balls of our lord and savior!

1 2 3 13