We have taken the time to read your manifesto

Published August 13th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

WE have taken the time to read your manifesto, and we think that you are crazy!!

And i personally cannot even fathom the level of mental retardation that you are on right now. how could you even think that their is a flying spaghetti monster out there. If this flying spag-hetti monster really exist how in the world did this thing form and tell me if their was spaghetti thousands of years ago through which he can form himself and move through walls.

How old is the person who invented this flying spag-hetti monster and was it a figment of his imagination, and how could people be so stupid to actually believe this non-sense!!!!!!

And why did you choose pirates that is basiclly sayin that the killing of human beings is the result of global warming send us an email explaining your logic toward this shirade.

ONE MORE THING, HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THE DISAPPEARENCE OF PIRATES EVEN EFFECT GLOBAL WARMING ANYWAY WHAT SO EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. respond if you can defend your logic. thank you.

–stephen and darriel

198 Responses to “We have taken the time to read your manifesto”

1. Penny P. Canty says:

Oh dear, more people missing the point entirely.

Dear Stephen & Darriel,

Go to the section marked ‘Hate Mail’ on the site and read the many responses to similar emails. The one that starts ‘how in the fucking world’ is more or less the same as yours.

Personally, I can’t fathom the ‘level of mental retardation’ that allows people to believe in a beardy white guy living up in the sky, but each to their own eh?

There has been some talk recently that the Flying Spaghetti Monster (Pesto Be Unto Him) is running out of Noodly Appendages with which to interfere in the world. I hope he can spare a couple so that you guys can bask in His Warm Noodly Embrace forever.

Love Penny.

P.S. Have you read the bit about the strippers yet? That’ll really upset you.

2. Crundy says:

You know, I don’t believe they did read the manifesto…

Unless they don’t understand sarcasm, irony, or anything else half the population of America don’t get.

3. techskeptic says:

I have teaken the time to read your silly comment. And We think you are crazy.

We use the exact same logic that you use when you pretend to ‘know’ that there is an all powerful, omniscient, sky daddy that you cant see, can’t touch, can’t communicate with in any way, but can walk through walls, be everywhere at once and know each and every one of our thoughts. When you show your logic on how this sky daddy exists, I’ll happily show you the logic that the FSM exists. Clearly your sky daddy is a figment of your imagination and I can’t believe you would be so stupid as to actually believe that sort of nonsense.

As to how the disapearance of Pirates leading to global warming, that just one of those miracles that the FSM is responsible for. I don’t know how its done. Can you tell me how jesus turned water into wine, cured leprosy, and walked on water? Seems impossible to me.

4. Rev. Jos-Hua Edwardo says:

I cant believe the state of retardation YOU must be in to actually believe we actually believe this. if you dug alittle deeper you would find that post like the one you just made is actually helping prove our point.

5. beeble says:

Well isn’t it clear? The pirates don’t cause the global warming, The FSM loves pirates so their disappearance angers him. To punish us in his anger he causes global warming. How can you not get that? It’s completely obvious.

6. Judas says:

It is called irony my friends. You know exactly how we (anyone with basic scientific reasoning) feel like when you tell us a mysterious all-knowing and invincible God created the world in 6 days.

7. Sujay R says:

I really hope you guys are being as sarcastic as we are when we talk about the FSM.

8. Angusargyle says:

I can’t believe people are this stupid – oh wait, yes I can…